Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken is a delicious weeknight dinner option, especially if you enjoy alfredo sauce! Easy to prepare, this dish will not disappoint!
Whether you use my homemade Awesome Alfredo Sauce, or any store bought version, this chicken recipe is a definite keeper. There are so many varieties of alfredo sauce out there too. Use your favorite! I always keep a jar in the cupboard for when I feel like making this Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken and I am in a hurry!
I always add extra garlic powder, paprika and pepper to my afredo sauce. You can never have enough garlic in my opinion! Taste your alfredo sauce and add more if you think it needs it! My son adds hot sauce too. Just taste the alfredo sauce and judge for yourself before you dip the chicken breasts in it!
This Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken turns out so crispy on the outside and so juicy on the inside! Using panko or breadcrumbs will definitely give you the same tasty result, every time you make it.
I usually prepare my Baked Garlic Butter Carrots with this chicken recipe because after I prepare the chicken and get it into the oven, I prepare the carrots and throw them in with the chicken, in a separate pan, and they are done at the same time! Absolutely perfect.
I am so excited to hear what you think about our Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken recipe and what you serve it with! I hope you enjoy this super easy chicken dish as much as we do!
Other Chicken Breast Recipes to Try
Just in case this Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken recipe isn’t for you I have listed some others below you just might want to have a look at. In my opinion, you can never have too many chicken recipes. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we do!
Ingredients for Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken
- chicken breasts
- alfredo pasta sauce
- garlic powder
How to make Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken
Pour your Alfredo sauce into a shallow bowl.
Combine crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper into a measuring cup, stir and then dump onto a plate.
Dip chicken breasts in alfredo sauce until coated.
Next, press into crumb mixture and lay on your prepared rack.
The extra alfredo sauce can be drizzled on the chicken when serving if desired.
Bake until the chicken is cooked through.
Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken Video
Oven Baked Alfredo Chicken
- rimmed baking sheet
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, panko or crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a rimmed backing sheet, covered in tinfoil, and a rack lightly coated in cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pour your Alfredo sauce into a shallow bowl.
- Combine crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper into a measuring cup, stir and then dump onto a plate.
- Dip chicken breasts in alfredo sauce until coated.
- Next, press into crumb mixture and lay on your prepared rack.
- Bake the chicken for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!
- The extra alfredo sauce can be drizzled on the chicken when serving if desired.