It's funny. The best part about this Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts recipe is not that it only requires 3 ingredients. The best part is the taste, whether you use Dijon or yellow mustard!
Ingredients in Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts
- chicken breasts
- Dijon or yellow mustard
- brown sugar
- lemon juice
How to make Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with tinfoil, lightly coated in cooking spray.
Place chicken in the pan.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, pepper, salt and lemon juice.
Brush half the mixture over the chicken.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Brush the remaining mixture over the chicken and bake for about 20-30 minutes more, or until juices run clear. If possible, baste one more time, at about the 30 minute mark as well.
These Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts are covered in the most delicious glaze! Just the right amount of sweet! Chicken fans! This recipe is definitely worth a try! Just in case this chicken dish isn't for you I have listed some others below you just might want to have a look at. You can never have too many chicken recipes. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we do!
What To Serve With Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts
Are you wondering what to serve with these chicken breasts that will make your meal next level goodness and send your family to their happy place? Well look no further for Ken and I have created a full force list and I'm sure you'll find something that tickles your fancy on it!
Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts Video
Have a look at our video! Few recipes are easier than this!
Sweet Dijon Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with tinfoil, lightly coated in cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Brush half the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush the remaining mixture over the chicken and bake for about 20-30 minutes more, or until juices run clear. I also try and baste one last time at the 30 minute mark and recommend it if possible. Serve and enjoy!