Honey Mustards Chicken is delicious and an easy weeknight dinner! Combine 2 mustards, yellow or Dijon with a grainy mustard and honey. Absolutely amazing!
My official assistant Tyler loves mustard. He basted and made Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks last week and he arrived today prepared to baste chicken breasts with mustard. I cant believe he still wants to grow up and be a professional baster! Seven is such a wonderful age.
He loved the idea of combining 2 mustards with honey, he just couldn't decide which he liked better, the yellow or the Dijon with the grainy mustard. He kept saying, "I just love them both soooo much!"
I asked him what he would name his chicken dish and after much deep thought he suggested honey mustards chicken. After seeing the big smile on his face I told him that the name was perfect just like his chicken dish.
This recipe is a twist on regular honey mustard chicken. Kids and adults enjoy it!
I highly recommend that you taste the mustard mixture before you coat the chicken with it. My husband has a sweet tooth and always makes this Honey Mustards Chicken with more honey than I generally use. You need to decide what is perfect for your tastes!
Ingredients to make Honey Mustard Chicken
- chicken breast
- yellow mustard or Dijon
- grainy mustard
How to make Honey Mustard Chicken
In small bowl, combine mustards of your choice and honey. Taste and adjust accordingly.
Totally coat your chicken breasts, on both sides, and place on your prepared pan.
Bake. Baste. Bake.
We eat a lot of chicken in this house and I have listed some, actually more than just some, others below that might interest you as well. You can never have too many chicken recipes. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we do!
This Honey Mustards Chicken recipe can be served with pretty much anything and everything. I even love it on a salad. It seems as I get older I am eating more salads than I ever did before and the honey mustards coating tastes absolutely amazing!
Well we think so and can't wait to hear what you think! If you have a moment take a look at our video below. I think you will be glad you did!
Honey Mustards Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- ⅓ cup yellow or dijon mustard
- 3 tblsp grainy mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a tinfoil lined rimmed baking sheet with a rack lightly coasted in cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix mustards and honey. Taste the mustard mixture to see if you prefer a sweeter taste. If you do add more honey. You get the idea!
- Totally coat chicken, on both sides, and place on your prepared pan. I usually place the chicken breasts on the rack. Brush one side of each chicken breast. Flip each chicken breast over. Brush mixture all over the other side.
- Baste with remaining mixture halfway through baking. If you have the time or energy baste at least twice. You will be glad you did.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve and enjoy!