These Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders are moist and flavorful and so easy to make. If you are looking for a simple but flavorful dinner idea then this is the recipe for you!
This recipe only requires a few ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to make. You can’t get much easier than you can with this recipe.
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken
With the holidays coming up I’m looking for a way to keep mealtimes simple in our household, and this recipe is just what I need. Not only is this recipe simple to make but it is also flexible and easy to change up. I hope you enjoy this Thai Sweet Chili Chicken recipe as much as Ken and I do.
You only need five ingredients to make this simple recipe. You may already have most of these ingredients on hand already. So, one quick trip to the grocery store, and you will be ready to go.
- boneless chicken tenders
- sweet chili sauce
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders
Are you looking for a simple low-carb/keto recipe? This easy chicken recipe is just what you need!
Step 1: Preheat the oven and prepare the baking sheet
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
Step 2: Season the chicken tenders
Salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken tenders. In a small bowl, combine sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise.
Step 3: Bake the chicken tenders
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush remaining sauce over top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Recipe.
- Chicken Breasts– Chicken breasts can be used in place of chicken tenders. Just adjust your cook time according.
- Sour Cream – Sour cream can be used in place of the mayo if you would like to use.
Want to personalize this Thai Sweet Chicken Chili recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – add red pepper flakes to your mayo for a spicy kick on this recipe.
- Breading – If you like crunchy breading, bread your chicken tenders in panko and then coat in the thai sweet chili sauce.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders.
Ready to make these Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders? Grab these four kitchen tools and get ready for a delicious meal.
- small bowl
- baking sheet
Do you have leftovers from this delicious chicken tenders recipe? If so, have no fear you can store your leftover chicken tenders in the fridge for up to three days in an airtight container.
Short paragraph here 1 -3 sentences about needing tip to help make sure recipe turns out well. You MAY not always need this section but try to use it if possible.
- For easy clean up, line your baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminun foil for easy clean up.
- Don’t forget to season both sides of your chicken tenders.
- For even cooking don’t overload your baking sheet, allow a little room around each chicken tender.
More Chicken Recipes
Do you like Chicken recipes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try:
Do you have questions about Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this simple recipe.
Reheat your chicken tenders in the microwave or in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes or until warm all the way through.
Yes, you can freeze these chicken tenders for up to two months. Just make sure that you keep these chickens in a freezer-safe bag or container.
Yes! You can double this recipe, however, I do suggest if you are doubling this recipe that you
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders
- Baking Sheet
- mixing bowl
- 12 chicken tenders
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Gather all the ingredients needed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Salt and pepper them.
- In a small bowl, combine sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise.
- Brush half of mixture over chicken tenders.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush remaining sauce over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Serve and Enjoy