This Big Mac Pizza recipe takes all the flavors we love in a Big Mac and serves them up pizza style! This easy recipe is full of beef, cheese, pickles, lettuce, and of course, that secret sauce.
When I think of my favorite fast food treats, I think of two things: Big Macs and pizza. Recently, I wanted to make my signature copycat Big Mac, but I didn’t have any buns. Rather than go to the store, I decided to use what I had on hand and make this tasty variation instead.
Big Mac Pizza Recipe
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this recipe, and they’re all easily found at any grocery store. You probably won’t even have to make a special trip to find them all.
- Ground beef
- Pickles, diced and divided
- Yellow onions, diced
- colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Ready to top pizza crust
- Lettuce, shredded
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities and cooking times.
This recipe is as easy to make as it is to shop for. It only takes a few simple steps to make it!
Step 1: Prep
Dice the pickles and onions and shred the lettuce.
Step 2: Cook the Beef
In a medium skillet, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper and cook over medium heat.
Step 3: Make the Sauce
While the meat is cooking, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and paprika.
Step 4: Combine
When the meat is fully cooked, add the sauce to the pan and stir until evenly coated, then add the diced onions and stir again.
Step 5: Make the Pizza
Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan and spread the meat mixture over it evenly. Then, sprinkle it all with the cheese.
Step 6: Bake and Serve
Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and golden, then top it with the remaining pickles and the shredded lettuce.
Hint: If your ground beef makes a lot of grease, drain it off before adding the sauce.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Big Mac pizza recipe.
- Lettuce – If you don’t have iceberg lettuce, any lettuce will work.
- Cheddar Cheese – Cheddar cheese works well with this recipe.
- Sweet Onions – Sweet onions work well if you don’t have yellow onions.
Want to personalize this Big Mac pizza recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Try adding red pepper flakes for a kick of heat and extra flavor.
- Italian Sausage – Try combining Italian sausage with your ground beef or simply replace the beef with Italian sausage for a different flavor.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this double cheeseburger pizza.
It only takes a few basic kitchen implements to make this recipe. There’s nothing fancy here!
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Pizza Pan
This pizza will keep well in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for three to four days. For longer storage, you can freeze it for up to two months.
Even a recipe as simple as this one has a few little things to know that can make it even better. I’ve got the inside track for taking this pizza from good to great!
- If your ground beef releases a lot of fat, drain it before adding the sauce so you don’t have a greasy mess on your hands.
- If you have a pizza board, you can place your pizza crust on that and let the pizza pan preheat along with the oven. When you’re ready, simply slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza pan.
More Big Mac Recipes
Do you like Big Macs? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about Big Mac pizza? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this Big Mac pizza recipe.
It tastes exactly like a Big Mac!
Pizza will keep for three to four days in the refrigerator and up to two months in the freezer.
Cut your leftover pizza into slices and wrap each one in a layer of cling wrap and then a layer of foil. Then, place the slices in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bags.
Let the pizza sit on the counter for about an hour. Then place one or two slices of cold pizza, crust side down, into a cold, dry skillet. Place a lid on the skillet and cook the pizza on low for about eight minutes.
Big Mac Pizza Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Big Mac Pizza
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup pickles diced and divided
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup yellow onions diced
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded
- ready to top pizza crust
- ½ cup lettuce shredded
- Get out and measure all of your ingredients.
- While meat is cooking, prepare sauce by combining mayonnaise, ¼ cup pickles, mustard, ketchup, and paprika.
- Stir until blended.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with salt and pepper. Cook until ground beef is no longer pink.
- Stir sauce into meat.
- Until evenly coated.
- Add diced onions and stir again.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread meat mixture evenly onto the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake at 425ºF for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Top pizza with lettuce.
- And remaining pickles.
- Slice and serve.
- Every bite!