Big Mac wraps take all that beefy, tangy flavor we love about a Big Mac and put it in a flour tortilla instead of a bun. Enjoy all the flavor in an easy-to-eat portable feast that you’ll never want to put down.
I’ve made all kinds of Big Mac variations over the years, but this Big Mac wrap recipe is by far my favorite. It’s so easy to make and so delicious!
Big Mac Wrap Recipe
This was inspired by my Big Mac pizza recipe on this site, and pairs well with this amazing nacho fries recipe. Between the wraps and the nacho fries, you’ll satisfy all your fast food cravings right from home!
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make these delicious wraps. You’ll easily find everything you need at your local grocery store.
For the Big Mac Filling
- Diced yellow onion
- Ground beef
- Tortilla shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced dill pickles
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Big Mac sauce
For the Big Mac Sauce – Find my recipe for Big Mac Sauce here
- Diced pickles
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
It takes next to no time at all to make these delicious wraps. In just a few easy steps, you’ll have a wrap that rivals anything you’ve ever had before.
Step 1: Prep
Dice the onion and pickles. Then, slice more pickles for the sauce and shred the lettuce.
Step 2: Make the Big Mac Sauce
Combine the mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and paprika and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to be used. Find the directions to make this sauce here.
Step 3: Make the Beef Filling
In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef and half the chopped onions until the beef is cooked thoroughly. Drain if necessary and transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
Step 4: Make the Big Mac Wraps
Add the lettuce, pickles, cooked beef, onions, cheese and Big Mac sauce to tortillas and fold them into wraps and serve.
Hint: Make enough Big Mac sauce to refrigerate for up to two weeks so you can use some later!
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Big Mac wrap recipe.
- Lettuce – You can shred any lettuce you like. You can also use roughly chopped spinach.
- Groung Chicken or Turkey – For a leaner version, use ground chicken or turkey.
- Vegan – You can use meat alternative for the ground beef. It’s still tasty!
Want to personalize this Big Mac wraps recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Add chili pepper flakes to the beef mixture, the Big Mac sauce, or both for an extra kick of heat.
- Grilled – After you put your Big Mac wraps together, you can throw them on an indoor grill pan to add a little crispness to them.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy Subway Chicken Caesar Wrap Copycat.
It takes next to nothing to make these delicious wraps. You only need a few basic kitchen items, and you’re good to go!
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
You can store these wraps for up to three days in the refrigerator. Freezing is not recommended.
While this may be an easy recipe, there’s no reason that we can’t make it easier is there? I have a couple of tips here that will do just that!
- Shave a few minutes off of your time in the kitchen by forgoing the homemade Big Mac sauce and buying it from the store. It won’t say Big Mac sauce, though. It will be called something like Secret Sauce or the like. You can also simply use 1,000 Island dressing.
- If you don’t like cutting onions, just use dried minced onions. You’ll have no tears!
More Big Mac Recipes
Do you like Big Macs? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about Big Mac wraps? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this Big Mac wrap recipe.
They’ll keep in the refrigerator for up to three days, but I highly recommend eating them as soon as they’re made.
Wraps will always get soggy if they aren’t eaten relatively soon after they’re made. You can’t get around it. The moisture from the filling will be absorbed into the tortilla.
You can just use 1,000 Island dressing if you don’t have the ingredients to make Big Mac sauce.
Big Mac Wraps
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Big Mac Wraps Video
Big Mac Wraps
- 1 yellow onion diced and divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 large tortilla shells
- ½ cup lettuce shredded
- ½ cup dill pickles sliced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Big Mac sauce
- Make the Big Mac sauce and refrigerate until needed.
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef and the chopped onions until beef is cooked and no longer pink.
- If necessary, drain any grease from the pan. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
- To assemble your wraps, lay tortillas on a clean surface.
- Place shredded lettuce up the middle of your tortilla shell.
- Add cooked ground beef.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Sprinkle pickles.
- Add sauce.
- Fold one end over top of ingredients. Fold over long side and roll.
- Enjoy every bite!