Turkey Club Wraps are a perfect easy lunch or dinner idea! Use leftover or sliced turkey and/or ham, dressing, cheeses and your favorite vegetables!
These Turkey Club Wraps are perfect for when the weather is too hot to want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen! Frankly, any excuse will do to make them. They are so tasty and include so many options to suit personal tastes.
You can use turkey or turkey and ham in each wrap. The decision is yours. Just remember that each tortilla will hold about ¼ pound of meat in total, just to give you a rough guideline.
There are so many vegetables to choose from and you will have to pick your favorites. I love to include onions, lettuce or whichever I have on hand and tomatoes.
Lately, I try to include avocado whenever possible. I didn’t as much when I was younger but now I seem to try and include avocado every chance I get! My tastes are definitely changing as I age!
I usually include bacon because it wouldn’t be a club sandwich in my eyes without it! Plus some say bacon makes everything taste better. ? Don’t you agree even a little?
Lately, I have been blending the cream cheese with the mayo, ranch or caesar salad dressing. I find it easier to smear the cream cheese on the tortilla. I wish I figured this out years ago. Would have made my life so much easier.
Ingredients for Turkey Club Wrap
- large tortillas
- turkey, leftover or sliced
- ham, leftover or sliced (optional)
- lettuce, spinach or kale
- mayo, ranch or caesar salad dressing
- shredded or sliced cheese
- cream cheese
- cucumbers (optional)
- sweet peppers (optional)
How to make a Turkey Club Wrap
Place tortillas on a clean, flat surface.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo, ranch or caesar salad dressing.
Spread cream cheese evenly over the middle section of each tortilla.
Next spread mayo or salad dressing over the middle of each tortilla, on top of the cream cheese.
Add shredded or sliced cheese, bacon, avocado, onion, tomato, and lettuce or spinach or kale and spread evenly over each tortillas.
Add turkey or turkey and ham.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Fold sides in on top of filling and roll up tortilla, like a burrito.
Cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden tooth picks if necessary.
More Easy Lunches To Try
Turkey Club Wrap
- 4 flour tortillas large –
- 1 pound turkey leftover or shaved –
- ham leftover or shaved (optional)
- ½ medium onion sliced –
- 12 slices bacon cooked –
- 1 ripe avocado seeded, sliced –
- 1 cup lettuce shredded or baby kale or baby spinach –
- 1 large tomato seeded and sliced –
- cup mayonaise or ranch dresseing or caesar salad dressing – ½ more or less to taste
- salt – sprinkles
- pepper – sprinkles
- 1 cup cheese shredded or sliced – (more or less to taste)
- ½ brick cream cheese plain or flavored – approximately (more or less to taste)
- cucumber optional
- peppers green, yellow, orange or red, cored, sliced (optional)
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo, ranch or caesar salad dressing. I find the cream cheese easier to spread when blended together but you don't have to if you don't want to. One at a time works just fine too!
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the middle section of each tortilla.
- Add shredded or sliced cheese, bacon, avocado, onion, tomato, and lettuce or spinach or kale and spread evenly over each tortillas.
- Add turkey or turkey and ham.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold sides in on top of filling and roll up tortilla, like a burrito.
- Cut in half if desired, and secure with wooden tooth picks if necessary. Serve and enjoy!