Honey mustard mayo dressing is a delicious recipe that pulls double duty. Serve up this tasty treat as a dipping sauce or a topper on all your favorite sandwiches.
I love honey mustard and I love mayonnaise. It only seemed right to put them together, and I’m so glad I did. It’s delicious!
Honey Mustard May Dressing
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this tasty sauce. It’s very possible that you have all the ingredients in your kitchen already.
- Lemon juice
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
Making this recipe is just as easy as gathering up the ingredients for it. It only takes one step!
Step 1: Combine the Ingredients
Combine the honey, mustard, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Taste and adjust the ingredients to your liking.
Hint: While not required, letting this chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours will allow the flavors to meld together more completely.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this honey mustard mayo sauce.
- Low Fat – You can make a lower calorie version of this by using low fat mayonnaise.
- Your Favorite Mustard – Use any variety of mustard that you love.
Want to personalize this honey mustard mayo recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Add a dash of cayanne or red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Garlic Powder – For a bit of a different flavor, try adding some garlic powder.
- Onion Powder – Try adding onion powder to switch things up.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this honey mustard dip.
It only takes a few pieces of basic kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
You can store this in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
As simple as this recipe is, I do have a couple of tips to help ensure you make the best possible version for you and your family.
- Mix the dressing throughly to ensure that all ingredients are completely combined.
- Let this recipe chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator so all the flavors can really meld together.
- To avoid contamination, never dip your food directly into the storage container.
More Honey Recipes
Do you like honey? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about this honey mustard mayo dressing? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about honey mustard mayo.
It will keep in the refrigerator for about a week.
No. The mayo will break when defrosted and make a watery, gross mess.
It’s great with all kinds of things including:
Honey Mustard Mayo
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Honey Mustard Mayo
- ½ cup mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons mustard any variety, any combination, more or less to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons honey more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and mayo.
- Once blended, taste and see if you prefer more honey or mustard.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Use on sandwiches, french fries, burgers, dogs or as a dip for anything! Enjoy every bite!