These Buffalo ranch chicken wraps are loaded with everything we love about Buffalo chicken. Buffalo sauce, ranch, cream cheese, blue cheese, and tender chicken come together to create a delicious wrap everyone loves.
I love wraps and have my entire life. On this site alone I have included my favorites but there are always more. My chicken salad snack wraps are amazing if I don’t say so myself.
Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wrap
These Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps are my son’s favorite. Without question. This recipe was inspired by my son’s love of buffalo ranch chicken wraps at a local restaurant.
I wanted to create a wrap just as tasty but ended up doing better. I couldn’t believe it either but it’s true. I can’t wait for you to try it.
If you’re a fan of buffalo ranch, you’ve definitely come to the right place. We have our own homemade ranch you could make if you’re tired of store-bought or we have 2 other options.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this recipe. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- cooked shredded chicken
- cream cheese
- buffalo sauce
- shredded Colby Jack cheese
- chopped green onions
- blue cheese
- medium tortilla shells
- ranch dressing
- cooking spray
See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
Making these wraps is incredibly easy. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps.
Step 1: Blend the Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese, and green onions. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until mixture is combined well.
Step 2: Build your Wraps
Set your tortillas on your work surface. Spoon buffalo chicken mixture in the center of your tortillas. Sprinkle blue cheese on top. Drizzle with ranch dressing,
Step 3: Fold your Wraps
To fold your wrap, fold the sides in and roll to secure. Place seam-side down until you are finished rolling them all up.
Step 4: Crisp your Wraps
In a large skillet, prepare wraps with cooking spray and heat until golden brown on each side. Serve immediately.
Hint: Watch your wraps carefully. It’s easy to overcook them. Remember golden brown, not dark brown.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Buffalo ranch chicken wraps recipe.
- Cooked Chicken – Use ground beef, shredded pork, ground turkey, or shredded beef.
- Tortilla Wrap – use a different kind of flavored wrap, a bun or bread
- Colby Jack Cheese – use Monterey Jack, cheddar, mozzarella, Havarti, gouda, parmesan, or your favorite variety instead
- Green Onions – use chives or leeks
- Blue Cheese – feta, goat, queso fresco, or aged cheddar cheese are good substitutes for a little blue cheese salad dressing
- Cream Cheese – greek yogurt, cottage cheese, ricotta, mascarpone or neufchatel work great
- Buffalo Sauce – barbecue sauce, honey mustard, teriyaki, or sweet and sour sauce will taste great in a pinch
- Vegetarian – swap out the meat for beans, crumbled tofu, or veggies
- Ranch Dressing – Try our homemade version instead of storebought
Want to personalize this Buffalo ranch chicken wraps recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Crispy Chicken Wrap – instead of shredded chicken, use chicken tenders or grilled chicken to make a grilled chicken buffalo wrap instead
- Spicy – use a serrano, banana, habanero, cayenne, poblano, or ghost peppers to increase heat or alter the flavor, individually or in a blend
- Vegetables – add lettuce, corn, bell peppers, carrots, avocado, celery, cucumber
- Fresh Herbs – cilantro or parsley
- Bacon – My husband believes bacon makes everything better and in this case, he’s not necessarily wrong!
- Ranch Dressing – buffalo ranch sauce or avocado ranch sauce for a wonderful change
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these air fryer buffalo chicken egg rolls or our buffalo chicken pinwheels.
There is no special equipment required to make this easy snack wrap recipe. Just some regular equipment everyone has inside their kitchen.
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
Refrigerator: Store leftover crispy buffalo chicken wraps in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Freezer: Wrap cooled-down wraps individually in foil and store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.
Reheat: Thaw out frozen leftovers in the refrigerator before reheating in the microwave or oven. If heating in the microwave, be sure to remove the foil first. To heat in the oven, place the foil-wrapped chicken wraps on a tray in a 350° oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
This is a super easy recipe, but even recipes have their little tricks. I’m sharing those with you below.
- Spray cooking spray on sealed wraps before crisping on top of your skillet to promote even browning.
- Shred chicken or dice into small pieces for easier wrap construction.
- Place the wraps seam side down in the skillet to cook to prevent them from coming apart.
- Use small tortillas to make snack-size wraps and medium or large tortilla wraps to make meal-size servings.
Do you have questions about Buffalo ranch chicken wraps? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about these Buffalo ranch chicken wraps.
Modern wraps are said to have been invented in the early 80s by baseball star, Bobby Valentine.
There are 380 calories in each buffalo chicken wrap with ranch dressing.
There are 323 calories in each buffalo chicken wrap without ranch dressing.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps Video
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes
Do you like buffalo chicken? Here are some recipes you may also like to try
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
- large skillet
- mixing bowl
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken use leftover, a storebought rotisserie chicken or poach your chicken inside a slowcooker
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup Colby Jack cheese shredded
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- 6 tortillas medium
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing storebought or my homemade
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese, and green onions.
- Stir until blended.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until mixture is combined well, if needed.
- Set your tortillas on your work surface.
- Spoon buffalo chicken mixture in the center of your tortillas. Sprinkle blue cheese on top.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- To fold your wrap, fold the sides in and roll to secure. Place seam-side down until you are finished rolling them all up.
- Place a large skillet over low heat.
- Spray the bottom of each snack wrap with cooking spray and place them on your heated skillet. Cook for about 4 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Spray the tops of snack wraps and flip to cook the other side. Continue cooking until that side is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping! Enjoy every bite!