Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls are so easy to make and taste so delicious. These egg rolls are filled with chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and cheddar cheese, and the buffalo flavor in these egg rolls is ah-mazing.
I have long been obsessed with all things buffalo flavored. There is just something about that tangy and spicy sauce that just calls to me. Especially when you add ranch dressing to it.
Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls in air fryer
If you are looking for an air fryer recipe to make, buffalo chicken egg rolls in air fryer is just what you need to make. These egg rolls are crispy on the outside and filled with flavor in the middle. You can eat these as a meal, that’s what I do. We don’t judge around here.
Ready to make these crispy egg rolls in the air fryer? You only need six basic ingredients to make these. You only need one quick trip to the grocery store and you are ready to make them.
- egg roll wrappers
- canned chicken breast
- cream cheese
- buffalo sauce
- cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
These homemade chicken egg rolls are so easy to make. All you need to do is follow these three simple steps and you will have a delicious and tasty meal or side dish straight out of the air fryer.
Step 1: Make the buffalo chicken
Place chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce in a medium mixing bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each one until ingredients are well-mixed. Add shredded cheese and ranch dressing. Stir until combined.
Step 2: Assemble the egg rolls
To prepare egg rolls, lay each egg roll wrapper on a clean surface like a cutting board. Top with about 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture. Fold the sides of the egg roll wrapper in. Tightly fold the bottom up. Roll and seal the top fold with a few drops of water.
Step 3: Air Fry the egg rolls
400ºF for 12 minutes. Flip halfway through
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these air fryer chicken egg rolls.
- Wonton Wrappers -Can’t find egg roll wrappers? Wonton wrappers will work in a pinch.
- Chicken – Don’t like canned chicken? Use cooked chicken breasts in it’s place.
Want to personalize this Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken eggs recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Want to make these spiceier? use a hot buffalo sauce.
- Mild – Don’t like a lot of spice? Use a mild buffalo sauce or add melted butter to your buffalo sauce to tone it down.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this air fryer churro bites recipe.
You only need three ingredients to help you make these delicious buffalo egg rolls in air fryer.
- air fryer
- cutting board
- microwave safe mixing bowl
Store leftover egg rolls in the fridge for up to three days. Be sure to keep your egg rolls tightly covered.
Want to make sure that your buffalo egg rolls turn out well? Follow these tips for the best results.
- Use a small amount of water to help you seal the egg rolls
- Be careful not to overstuff your egg rolls as they can burst during the cooking process.
- For cirpsy egg rolls in the air fryer do not overcrowd your air fryer. Make sure there is room for the air to move freely around the egg rolls
- Spray your egg rolls with oil before air frying for extra crispy egg rolls.
More Egg Roll Recipes
Do you like egg rolls? Here are some recipes you may also like to try
Do you have questions about Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this egg roll recipe.
Reheat leftover egg rolls in the air fryer by heating them at 350 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes or until warm through the center.
Freeze leftover egg rolls by placing them in a freezer-safe bag for up to three months. No need to thaw them just add 2 to 3 minutes to the reheating time.
Absolutely! Just heat the oil that you want to fry your egg rolls in. Drop them in a few at a time until they are golden brown on the outside.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls Video
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- mixing bowl
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 2-10 oz cans canned chicken breast drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Gather all the ingredients needed for this recipe
- Place chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce in a medium mixing bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each one, until ingredients are well-mixed.
- Add shredded cheese and ranch dressing. Stir until combined.
- To prepare egg rolls, lay each egg roll wrapper on a clean surface like a diamond.
- Top with about 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture.
- Fold the sides of egg roll wrapper in.
- Tightly fold the bottom up. Roll and seal the top fold with a few drops of water.
- Roll and seal the top fold with a few drops of water.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Air Fry at 400ºF for 12 minutes.
- Flip halfway through
- Serve while still warm.
- Dip in ranch or blue cheese and enjoy.