White Chocolate Fresh Raspberry Cookies Recipe uses fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips or chunks to make the best soft, chewy cookies.
These Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies are so good. I remember my sister removing her raspberry bush from her backyard and I was both shocked and saddened.
I still can’t believe she did it. Even after all of these years.
We love raspberries.
We have a raspberry bush and this is an amazing way to use them! These homemade raspberry cookies taste so good that I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy them.
White chocolate and raspberries are such a delicious flavor combination, especially in cookies!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies are thick and chewy cookies with white chocolate chips or chunks and fresh raspberries. I LOVE raspberries with their sweet and tangy tartness along with vanilla and white chocolate.
For raspberry lovers what’s not to love? This flavor combination is a personal favorite of mine. Right up there with peanut butter and chocolate.
I am a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies and never seem to tire of them. Just wait until you give these a try.
I use white chocolate chips or chunks regularly but in a pinch have used semi-sweet, milk and dark chocolate chips as well. All worked out and tasted great.
I just think the white chocolate looks prettier but all chocolate tastes the same in these cookies.
Ingredients in White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
- butter, room temperature
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- raspberry extract
- baking soda
- fresh raspberries
- white chocolate chips or chopped into chunks
How to Make Raspberry Cookies
In a large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs, raspberry extract and vanilla and stir until combined.
Add salt, soda, and flour and beat until well incorporated. An electric hand mixer makes this easier.
Stir in chocolate chips chopped chocolate.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before baking.
When ready to bake preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Form discs that are ¾ – 1 inch thick and 1 ½-2 inches wide.
Place on baking sheets with parchment paper or a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 11-14 minutes, until they start to lose their shiny surface and the edge starts to set. These cookies are better underdone.
Cool at least 5 minutes on cookie sheets before removing to cool completely on wire racks.
Enjoy every bite!
Best White Chocolate Chip Fresh Raspberry Cookies Recipe
- rimmed baking sheet
- 1 cup butter, softened or 2 sticks
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups raspberries, fresh
- 1 ¼- ½ cups white chocolate chips or white chocolate, chopped (more or less to taste)
- ¾ - 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Get out and measure all of your ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs, raspberry extract and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add salt, soda, and flour and beat until well incorporated. An electric hand mixer makes this easier.
- Stir in chocolate chips chopped chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before baking.
- When ready to bake preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Form discs that are ¾ - 1 inch thick and 1 ½-2 inches wide. Place on parchment paper or a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, until they start to lose their shiny surface and the edge starts to set. These cookies are better underdone.
- Cool at least 5 minutes on cookie sheets before removing to cool on wire racks. Enjoy!
can you bake cookies on foil?
can you bake cookies on wax paper?
best raspberry cookie recipe
fresh raspberry cookies
best raspberry cookies
fresh raspberry cookie recipe
raspberry cookie recipe
white chocolate raspberry cookies
white chocolate chip and raspberry cookies