These baked Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders are simple to make, and taste so delicious. Tender white meat chicken, coated in a flavorful ranch and parmesan coating.
Not only is this meal easy to make but it is also keto or low carb which is great for helping you stay on track with your lifestyle changes. These juicy chicken tenders are also kid-friendly.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Are you ready for a simple and easy dinner recipe? This is the one for you then. This juicy low carb chicken recipe is bound to help you worry less about what to make for dinner. Pop this parmesan ranch chicken recipe into the oven and dinner will be ready in no time at all.
You only need a few ingredients to help you make this easy chicken tenders recipe. Gather these few ingredients and great ready for a delicious meal.
- chicken tenders
- ranch dressing
- grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Ranch Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Are you ready to make these juicy ranch parmesan chicken tenders? Follow these three easy steps and you will have a delicious meal.
Step 1: Preheat the oven and prepare your baking pan
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
Step 2: Season the chicken breasts
Salt and pepper them. In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Brush half of the mixture over chicken tenders.
Step 3: Bake the chicken tenders
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush remaining sauce over top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
Don't have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders.
- Chicken Breasts - slice whole chicken breats into small chunks if you don't have chicken tenders on hand.
- Garlic Salt - Out of garlic powder? Use garlic salt instead and then skip the added salt.
- Ranch Dressing - Use homemade ranch dressing instead of a bottled ranch dressing.
Want to personalize this Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy - want to add more flavor? Sprinkle on a red pepper flakes onto your chicken tenders.
- Italian Seasoning - Use italian seasoning to add more flavor to your chicken.
- Ceasar Dressing - replace the ranch with ceasar dressing for a different take on this recipe.
You only need three basic kitchen tools to make these easy sheet pan chicken recipe. Once you whip up this easy meal, it will quickly become a favorite in your household.
- small bowl
- baking sheet
Have leftover ranch chicken tenders? Store them in an airtight container for up to three days in the fridge.
Are you ready to make this delicious and easy recipe? Here are my favorite tips to make these homemade ranch chicken tenders.
- For easy clean up line your baking sheet with parchment paper or spray the baking sheet well with cooking spray.
- Don't forget to season both sides of your chicken tenders.
- To keep your chicken soft and tender, remove the muscle tissue or each piece. To do this, grab the tip of muscle and use a fork to slide it off your chicken tender.
More Chicken Recipes
Do you like chicken recipes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try:
Wow! This chicken looks so yummy, but a side dish would make serving this meal even better. Find the perfect one for your family at What to Serve With Chicken Piccata.
Do you have questions about Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this recipe.
You can reheat chicken tenders in the microwave or in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes or until warm all the way through.
Yes! These ranch chicken tenders can be frozen for up to three months.
Yes! Doubling this recipe is so simple, though you may need two baking sheets.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Gather all the ingredients needs
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Salt and pepper them.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Brush half of mixture over chicken tenders.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush remaining sauce over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Serve and Enjoy!