This Crunchy Caesar Chicken tastes great. I have used Ranch dressing as well and this chicken recipe is still a hit every time! The coating is fabulous. The flavor is perfect! You have to check this recipe out!
Hopefully you are willing to give this easy Crunchy Caesar Chicken recipe a try! Perfect with any side, and perfect for any day of the week! This recipe is a definite keeper! Well we think so. I would love to hear what you think!
We eat a lot of chicken in our house and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make it. This Crunchy Caesar Chicken is what I like to call fast and fabulous! Minimal preparation time and the taste is absolutely amazing!
It’s true, you can use ranch dressing instead of caesar but I tend to use caesar whenever possible. I just can’t help it. You also can easily serve this chicken dish with or on a caesar salad! So good and definitely worth a try for all of you caesar salad lovers!
Just in case this chicken dish isn’t for you I have listed some others below you just might want to have a look at. You can never have too many chicken recipes. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we do!
Our video for this easy recipe will be ready shortly. I can’t wait for you to see it. This chicken recipe is just so easy you won’t believe it!
Crunchy Caesar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup creamy caesar salad dressing, more or less as needed to coat every chicken breast
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup plain potato chips, crushed, more or less as needed to coat every chicken breast
- ⅓ cup crispy fried onions, crushed optional
- cooking spray
- Pour salad dressing into a large resealable bag. Put chicken breasts inside the bag. Adjust the breasts so all are covered. Remove as much air as possible from the bag. Marinate chicken for at least an hour and up to 24 hours in the refrigerator. Periodically adjust chicken breasts while they are marinating.
- When you are ready to cook preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a tinfoil lined baking sheet coated in cooking spray.
- Place parmesan cheese, crushed potato chips and/or crushed crispy fried onions in a resealable bag. Shake the contents of the bag to combine. Dump crumb mixture on to a shallow plate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and press into your crumb mixture until chicken is totally coated. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Enjoy!