One of the best things about any holiday is the sides! Whether you're serving ham, turkey, or prime rib, these Easter casserole recipes make the perfect addition to your holiday gathering.
What makes a casserole?
Casseroles are classified as one-dish meals. They typically combine proteins like beef, chicken, or pork with vegetables and starches like potatoes. You'll often see cheese in them, as well.
Examples of casseroles include dishes like scalloped potatoes, baked macaroni and cheese, pasta bakes, and even lasagna.
How much do casseroles cost?
The cost of a casserole can vary depending on the ingredients used. In general, though, most casseroles are quite cheap because they use simple ingredients. The average casserole generally runs around $1 to $2 per serving.
Tips for Making Easter Casserole Recipes
- Make double batches of your casseroles, so you can freeze one for meals later on.
- Casseroles are great for using up ingredients on sale that may be close to their sell-by date, so look for meats, cheese, and vegetables on sale.
- You can easily substitute various vegetables and proteins if you run short on something.
Why Make Easter Casserole Recipes
These Easter casserole recipes are great for feeding a crowd and adding tons of flavor to your holiday table. Casseroles are full of ingredients like potatoes, vegetables, cheese, and sauces that make a great complement to your holiday table, as well.
Serving a variety of dishes and casseroles for Easter helps keep things interesting, delicious, and absolutely overflowing with food - like any good Easter table should be!
Why You'll Love These Easter Casserole Recipes
- They're hefty, hearty sides that will feed everyone at your gathering.
- They're easy to make and use simple, affordable ingredients.
- They reheat well, so they're perfect for leftovers.
Easter Casserole Recipes You'll Love
These delicious Easter casseroles make the perfect addition to any table this holiday season. From potatoes to eggs, beef, waffles, chicken, and more, there are a ton of flavors to choose from in this list.
Take a look at these recipes, and we know you're going to find something to serve at your next Easter gathering.
Try These Easter Casserole Recipes
These delicious casseroles are a great way to add a ton of flavor to your Easter table. From ultimate mashed potatoes to blueberry French toast for a sweet addition, these Easter casserole recipes are perfect for your next gathering.