Chocolate Mocha Cookies are the ultimate chocolate coffee lovers sweet snack! A perfect balance of coffee and chocolate flavor for any holiday or occasion.
My husband, who loves all things coffee, thinks this is the perfect snack to accompany your coffee! I am not much of a coffee drinker and I love them myself, served with anything!
These Chocolate Mocha Cookies can be decorated to fit any holiday or occasion or you can just make them because you want to enjoy a wonderful treat!
These look terrific on sweet trays or as a sweet treat when you just want something small to satisfy a craving! These terrific cookies will definitely be a hit!
Our Best Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Mocha Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a mini-muffin pan with a good coating of cooking spray and set aside.
- Get out and measure all of your ingredients.
- In a saucepan, over low heat, combine the butter and chocolate.
- Stir occasionally until smooth and melted. Remove from heat.
- In a medium sized bowl, with a handheld mixer, combine eggs, espresso and sugar on low speed.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed until incorporated.
- Turn speed up to high until mixture thickens and lightens, about 3 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Add the pastry flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat on medium-low until combined, remembering to scrape down the sides of your bowl as necessary.
- Fold in the M&M's, chocolate chips or sprinkles or put some on top when you spoon the batter into your mini muffin pan.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for about 5 minutes and then on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!