Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies are simple, moist and tasty! Add your favorite nuts or treats and your chocolate cravings will be satisfied, every time!
Moist Brownie Recipe
If you are looking for an easy, super moist, brownie recipe then you have come to the right place and this recipe is perfect for you! This brownie recipe is the best blank slate recipe you could hope to find!
Feel free to add anything and everything to this recipe to make it your own. I have tried all of the options below and all tasted great in this tasty brownie recipe!
Everything from nuts, dried fruits, marshmallows, M&M’s, toffee bits, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, caramel chips, smarties, chocolate covered caramels, crushed mints and of course, sprinkles or sparkles!
Tasty Brownies Recipe
Can you imagine how tasty these brownies will be? Plain or full of treats this wonderfully moist, addictive, fudgy recipe will be your favorite for years to come. Just like in our house.
I just love simple and this recipe definitely is.
Easy Fudgy Brownie Recipe with Cocoa Powder
If you are looking for a fudgy brownie recipe that uses cocoa powder then this is your best option!
Not only do these brownies include cocoa powder, but you will need some semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and some other standard baking ingredients as well. Most of which you will likely already have in your pantry or refrigerator.
It is awesome having such an easy recipe at your fingertips that can be made in no time at all, whenever the need arises!
Ingredients in the Best Brownie Recipe in the World
- cocoa powder
- semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate
- unsweetened chocolate
- semi sweet chocolate
- cooking spray
How to make the Best Brownie Recipe in the World
Our Best Brownie Recipes
Fudgy Chocolatey Brownies
- 1 tsp salt -
- 3 tblsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 6 oz semi sweetor bitterswseet chocolate, chopped
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, broken
- 1 tblsp vanilla extract -
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour -
- 1 ¼ cups sugar -
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, white, chopped,
- cooking spray
- ½ cup butter - or 1 stick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Take 2 pieces of tinfoil. Place one sheet firmly on the bottom and into the corners of the pan and up over the 2 edges of the pan. Using your other piece of tinfoil do the exact same thing in the other direction, covering the other 2 edges. Covering the edges will help you remove the baked brownies from the pan. Coat foil with cooking spray. In medium sized pot start to melt the butter on low until the bottom of your pot is coated. Then add chocolates, and continuing on low, melt and combine chocolates and butter stirring regularly until smooth. Add cocoa and continue stirring until combined. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool slightly. Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a bowl until combined. Whisk warm chocolate mixture into sugar mixture, then add flour and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, spread into corners, and level surface with spatula. Bake until slightly puffed up and toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a small amount of sticky crumbs attached, between 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on wire rack until reaches room temperature, about 2 hours, then remove brownies from pan using the foil "handles". Cut into squares and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.