Cheesy Ham Roll Ups are addictive and perfect for any occasion! Use your favorite sandwich meat. This cheesy mixture goes beautifully with them all! This easy recipe is a definite favorite around here! We serve it as an appetizer, snack, for lunch or brunch and these Cheesy Ham Roll Ups never disappoint!
Cheesy Ham Roll Ups take little time to prepare and I always figure the easier the better! Especially in the summer months. Sometimes our kitchen gets so hot with the ovens going! I always prefer a delicious small meal or snack that requires little or no cooking at all! I am sure you feel the exact same way!
These Cheesy Ham Roll Ups always disappear so quickly! My son will take a roll right from the refrigerator, that is not cut, and eat the entire wrap! But then he does that with all of our wraps! They are that tasty! I might just try that myself sometime!
No matter which sandwich meat you decide to use, this cheesy mixture works beautifully with all of them! My son loves salami and makes these roll ups for his lunches regularly. These are that good!
More Easy Lunches To Try
I couldn’t help but make a video to show you just how simple this delicious roll up is to make! Take a peek below!
Cheesy Ham Roll-Ups
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2-3/4 cup parmesan cheese, more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons relish or sweet pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mustard, yellow or dijon
- 1-2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon hot sauce, more or less to taste
- 8 pieces baby romaine lettuce, baby spinach or romaine lettuce with the spine removed
- 15 slices black forest ham, salami, pastrami, turkey, roast beef, chicken, thinly sliced enough slices to cover each tortilla
- 3-4 large flour tortillas
In a bowl, whip together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, green onion, pepper and hot sauce.
Divide and evenly spread on each tortilla, almost right to the edge.
If using, remove spine from romaine lettuce, or place baby romaine or baby spinach all over the entire tortilla.
Top with black forest ham, salami, pastrami, turkey, roast beef or chicken to cover and hold down the greens.
Roll tortillas as tightly as possible and wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper and then tinfoil. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, if not overnight. When serving, unwrap and cut into 1/2 inch slices. Serve and enjoy!