White Chocolate Brownie Cookies are truly the best of both worlds! These cookies taste like soft, chewy, chocolaty brownies and are definitely worth a try!
White Chocolate Cookies
This is one of our favorite cookie recipes, mostly because we are definitely chocolate and brownie lovers, every one of us! I love having some of these cookies around. White Chocolate Brownie Cookies freeze beautifully which definitely comes in handy!
I can’t be the only one who keeps a hidden stash of cookies in the freezer. Can I? I just can’t help it. I think I just love cookies that much that I usually make a double batch and freeze half!
I love to use white chocolate chips or chunks in this cookie recipe because of the color contrast and I think they just look so pretty. More importantly, they taste incredible. Soft and so chewy. The perfect brownie cookie made with as much or as little white chocolate as you like.
Brownie Cookies Recipe
With this recipe you get the best of both worlds. Everything you love in a brownie and everything you look for in a cookie, in one easy recipe. I can’t wait to hear what you think about these fabulous cookies in the comments below.
Best Brownie Cookie Recipe
This White Chocolate Brownie Cookies recipe has been kicking around for a long time. My grandmother was a foodie, just like me. She taught me so many things including how to bake and cook!
My grandmother kept recipes from newspapers and magazines in a big binder. I was lucky to have started my own binder while she was alive. We would compare new recipes and she would always tell me what to do to make the recipes better.
She was amazing at everything in the kitchen. Actually she was just amazing at everything.
I was lucky to receive her binder after she passed away. This is a recipe from that binder. These White Chocolate Brownie Cookies are too good. That is why I don’t make them that often! You have to give them a try!
There are days when I can’t help but make these cookies. They satisfy every chocolate or brownie craving I get! A little chocolate in every bite!
I love using white chocolate to make these cookies but have used chopped, semi sweet chocolate as well and as I expected there were no complaints at all! But then why would there be?
Our Best Brownie Recipes
Ingredients for White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- cocoa powder
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- white chocolate
How to make White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat shortening, brown sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla together.
Gradually add flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda on low speed until blended.
Stir in chocolate chunks.
Make cookies in the shape you desire. I usually make them ¾ of an inch thick and 2 inches wide.
Cool on wire rack.
We love cookies around here and I have listed some of our favorites below! Hope you find a bunch of keepers!
More Cookie Recipes
White Chocolate Brownie Cookies Video
White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- rimmed baking sheet
- ⅔ cup shortening
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tblsp milk
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking sooda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate, white, chopped,
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat shortening, brown sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda on low speed until blended. Do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Make a disc that is ¾ of an inch thick and about 2 inches wide and place it on to a lightly greased cookie sheet. Repeat until you have used up all of your batter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set around the edges. Cookies will appear underdone. Do not over bake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes and then place on a wire rack. Enjoy!