This decadent white chocolate raspberry ice cream is rich, creamy, and so delicious. It's an easy, no churn homemade ice cream with condensed milk that will make everyone's mouth water.
I love ice cream, but I'm not a fan of using an ice cream maker. It's such a pain. You either have to use a gargantuan maker and buy rock salt, or you have to be content with making a teeny tiny amount in a little ice cream maker.
This delicious homemade no churn raspberry ice cream does away with all that, and it's so super creamy and rich, you'd never know!
Why You Will Love this Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It's a no churn ice cream recipe that's incredibly easy to make.
- The white chocolate and raspberry flavors are absolutely divine.
Don't overmix the heavy cream. Stop beating as soon as you form soft peaks. This gives the ice cream its incredibly creamy texture.
It only takes 5 ingredients to make this homemade ice cream with condensed milk and fruit recipe, and they're all readily available at your local grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Fresh raspberries
- White chocolate chips
Substitutions and Variations
- Raspberry- Use any berries you like for different ice cream flavors. We love making black raspberry ice cream whenever we can.
- White Chocolate Chips - Try milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate chips.
- Make it Chocolate - Add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder to make the ice cream chocolate flavor instead.
- Vanilla Extract - Use almond, banana, peppermint, coconut, orange, or rum extract to adjust flavor instead.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these butter pecan ice cream sandwiches.
This chocolate raspberry ice cream recipe couldn't be easier. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps. The highlights are below, but you'll find the complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the post.
1: Beat heavy cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
2: Add all remaining ingredients except the white chocolate chip and beat until the raspberries are broken up and mixed in.
3: Fold in the chocolate chips and freeze until firm.
Freezer: Store for up to 2 months covered.
Make Ahead: Make this ice cream as far ahead in advance as you like within its freshness window.
What to Serve with
Ice cream is delicious with cookies, of course. You can also serve scoops of this ice cream over tasty desserts like these.
- I like to use fresh raspberries since they break open and disperse throughout the ice cream much easier, but you can also use frozen raspberries.
- I like to top the ice cream with a few extra raspberries before freezing it.
- You can store this ice cream for up to 2 months covered in plastic wrap.
- The ice cream may have to sit on the counter for a few minutes before it is easy to scoop.
It means you can make ice cream with no ice cream maker. These recipes generally only have a handful of ingredients.
It's a Philadelphia style ice cream that doesn't use eggs. Instead, it uses sweetened condensed milk in place of both eggs and granulated sugar.
The whipped cream gives the ice cream its smooth, creamy texture by emulating the air incorporation that typically happens during the churning process.
More Ice Cream Recipes
White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
- Combine the heavy cream and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer. Mix the ingredients for about 5 minutes, or until they form soft peaks.
- Once the cream is whipped, add the condensed milk and raspberries. Whisk the mixture for 1 minute with the hand mixer on medium speed to break open the raspberries.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the ice cream mixture.
- Pour the ice cream into a 9x5 inch loaf pan and allow it to set for 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
• I like to top the ice cream with a few extra raspberries before freezing it.
• You can store this ice cream for up to 2 months covered in plastic wrap.
• This ice cream is smooth and creamy.
• The ice cream may have to sit on the counter for a few minutes before it is easy to scoop.