This Oreo fluff recipe is the easiest Oreo fluff dip you'll ever make. Today, we're showing you how to make this easy, delicious Oreo dessert that's sure to wow a crowd.
This Oreo no-bake dessert was inspired by my Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad and my amazing Oreo frappuccino recipe.
The combination of crunchy Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and marshmallows is divine!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It's an incredibly easy no-bake dessert to make.
- It requires just SIX simple ingredients.
- It's super versatile. Enjoy it any time of the day for any occasion.
- Great to make ahead of time. It stores perfectly in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- You’re guaranteed to get lots of compliments and requests for the recipe!
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this Oreo cookie dessert, and they're all easily found at your local grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
- Vanilla pudding: Make sure to use instant vanilla pudding!
- Cold milk: Use whole milk for the best flavor. It's important that it's ice cold.
- Cream cheese: Makes the creamy base for the Oreo fluff dip.
- Oreo cookies: Or a similar chocolate sandwich cookie. Avoid Double Stuff Oreos which are harder to crush because of all the extra filling.
- Mini marshmallows: Gives the dip its fluffy consistency.
- Frozen whipped topping: For sweetness and light, fluffy consistency.
Just in case you're missing some of the ingredients, here are some handy substitutions you can use.
- Regular Milk: Swap it for chocolate milk instead.
- Frozen Whipped Topping: Make homemade whipped cream instead.
- Cream Cheese: Use light cream cheese instead of regular, Greek yogurt, including fat-free, or ricotta cheese.
- Oreo Cookies: Experiment with other flavored Oreos.
- Mini Marshmallows: Swap the basic white and use fruit-flavored (orange strawberry lemon and lime) mini marshmallows.
- Vanilla pudding: Any flavor of instant pudding can be used including French vanilla, butterscotch, banana, chocolate, caramel, and cheesecake.
Looking for some ways to make this fluffy Oreo dessert a bit unique. Here's some inspiration!
- Sugar-Free: Use sugar-free pudding to cut back on some of the sugar.
- Coffee Time: Add some instant coffee or espresso to the pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle some spice: Cinnamon or nutmeg for some warmth. You can also use a combination or a bit of pumpkin pie spice.
- Chocolate Flavor: Add one tablespoon of cocoa powder to the pudding mixture to add some chocolate flavor.
- Mix-Ins: Coconut, sprinkles, chocolate chips, chopped candies, berries, nuts, or even gummy bears are some ideas. The sky's the limit.
- Layer It: When adding fluff to a serving bowl add a couple of crushed cookie layers in between the layers of fluff.
- Sauce: Drizzle some chocolate, caramel, or strawberry sauce on top or in a layer with crushed cookies.
- Add a Spread: Add a one-quarter cup of chocolate hazelnut spread or peanut butter to your cream cheese mixture.
How to Make Oreo Fluff
This an extremely easy recipe to make, as you see in the highlights below. For the full instructions, see the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Combine the pudding with the cold milk and beat with an electric mixer until the pudding is completely dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese and use the electric mixer to beat.
- The mixture should be nice and creamy when it's ready. Set it aside.
- Crush the Oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Add the Oreos, marshmallows, and whipped topping to the bowl of pudding and cream cheese. Mix everything together until well blended. Store it in the fridge for an hour.
TOP TIP: Don't skip the one-hour chill time! This gives the Oreo cookie dip time to set and the flavors get better over time.
Refrigerator: Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days. It's best eaten within 2 days.
Freezer: This dip doesn't freeze well.
What to Serve with Oreo Cookie Fluff
For serving garnish the top of the serving bowl with extra crushed cookies or you can use whole or halved Oreos. I also like to top mine with marshmallows.
This delicious Oreo cookie dessert is so good when eaten with just a spoon, but it also makes a great dip. Try dipping both sweet and savory items in it!
- French fries (oh, yes)
- Cookie sticks
- Use cold milk so the pudding sets nicely.
- The cream cheese MUST be fully softened to prevent chunks.
- Classic Oreo cookies work best. Double stuffed may be used but they are a little harder to crush due to a large amount of filling.
- A family-sized 1-pound bag of Oreos makes the required amount you need for this Oreo cookie dessert.
- Mini marshmallows are ideal for this recipe. Do not use fluff or full-sized marshmallows.
- I prefer the brand "Cool Whip" for the whipped topping. Whatever you use, be sure to thaw completely before using.
- Don't over-mix when adding the whipped topping. Just gently fold it so it doesn't deflate.
It's a creamy and sweet dessert made with pudding, cream cheese, Oreos, marshmallows, and whipped topping.
Yes! You can customize the ingredients based on your tastes. For example, you could add different types of pudding or cookies instead of the ones used in the original recipe. You could also add nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
Yes! You can use low-sugar vanilla pudding or non-fat dairy products in place of regular dairy products like milk, whipped topping, or cream cheese.
Depending on what type of Oreos you use. This recipe could be gluten-free if you use a gluten-free version of Oreos or another brand of gluten-free cookies.
More Oreo Dessert Ideas and Recipes
Easy Oreo Fluff Recipe
- 2 pkgs (3.4 oz) vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 brick (8 oz) cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 pkg (pound) Oreo cookies
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine the pudding and the milk. Mix until the pudding is fully dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese and continue mixing on medium until the cream cheese is completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a large storage bag, use a rolling pin to crush the oreo cookies. Set aside about ½ cup of the crushed cookies for garnish.
- Stir the crushed cookies and mini marshmallows into the pudding mixture until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with remaining crushed oreos for garnish.
WOW! What a tasty sweet addictive snack I almost ate it all myself and was upset my husband came home and I had to share lol This is the best fluff I’ve ever had Thx KD for sharing this recipe It’s a keeper ❤️
Karin and Ken
You made my day! I am so glad I’m not the only one who loves this dessert! You made my day! I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to let me know. Hopefully you find some other recipes on this site that you enjoy just as much! All the best. Karin