This savory sour cream veggie dip is perfect for crackers, chips, and of course, veggies. Sour cream, mayo, and a few simple spices create a creamy veggie dip that is so good and so addicting, everyone will come back for more again and again.
I love creamy dips. I can’t get enough of them. That’s why I was so excited to bring my latest creation to life. And it is absolutely packed with flavor!
Creamy Veggie Dip
It only takes a handful of simple ingredients to make this recipe, and you probably have all of them in your kitchen right now.
- Sour cream
- Seasoning salt
- Dill weed
- Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
Talk about easy! This recipe only takes one step. ONE step. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
Step 1: Mix
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until blended. Serve.
Hint: Mix your ingredients very well to get the creamiest dip possible.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this creamy veggie dip.
- Greek yogurt – If you don’t have sour cream, full-fat Greek yogurt works wonderfully.
- Any mayonnaise – Feel free to use any kind of mayo you like in this recipe. They all work.
Want to personalize this sour cream veggie dip recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Extra Spicy – Add red pepper flakes to this recipe to give it an even bigger kick of heat.
- Celery Salt – A bit of celery salt is very tasty in this recipe.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this buttermilk ranch dip.
It takes next to nothing to make this dip. A spoon and a bowl is almost all you’ll need.
- Measuring cups and spoons
This dip will keep well in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
This is one of the simplest recipes you’ll ever make, but I still have a couple of tips to help you adjust the flavor to your liking.
- If you like spicier food, simply add an extra splash of hot sauce.
- For a bit more savory flavor, add a little extra seasoning salt.
More Dip Recipes
Do you like dip? Here are some recipes you may also like to try
Do you have questions about this creamy veggie dip? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about sour cream veggie dip.
This dip will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
I don’t recommend it. The texture can change when thawed.
This dip goes well with crackers, chips, pita chips, and all kinds of vegetables.
Sour Cream Veggie Dip
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Sour Cream Veggie Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce or more to taste
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add mayo and sour cream.
- Next, add seasoning salt, dill weed, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Start by adding a little. Stir and taste.
- Stir until smooth and blended.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable sticks.
- Enjoy every bite!