Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash or Hamburger Au Gratin is an easy weeknight crock pot dinner recipe that turns ground beef, potatoes, onions and cheese into on tasty meal.
Slow Cooker Beef and Potatoes Au Gratin
This Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash is full of everything we love. Meat, potatoes, onions and cheese. This meal is as easy as they come.
Only a few ingredients and frankly, any ground meat will do. I use whatever I have on hand. Never a complaint. Not even any leftovers. Served with some crusty bread or a salad this is definitely a weeknight dinner winner!
When I am making this I find it so easy to cook and crumble the meat, dump everything into a big bowl, stir it all together, pour it into my slow cooker for a couple of hours and then dinner is ready! Easy, peasy!
I kept thinking to myself. How can I publish this easy and delicious dinner recipe for my Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash when I can not get a great picture of it? The truth is we have tried to make this dish look better and the reality is this is exactly what every yummy bite looks like.
We had company over tonight for dinner and this is what I served them. It was such a hit my friend insisted I publish it. So here I am doing as I said I would. She even looked over all of the pictures I had to pick the ones she liked best and here they are!
Slow Cooker Hamburger and Potatoes
Slow Cooker Ground Beef and Potatoes
Ingredients in Slow Cooker Taco Ground Beef Recipe
How to make Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash
In a large skillet, over medium to medium high heat, cook ground beef and onions until no longer pink and onions are tender.
Using a wooden spoon, break the beef into small pieces, or whichever ground meat you are using, as best you can.
Drain and dump everything into a large mixing bowl.
Add potato, taco seasoning and pepper.
Stir until blended together.
Prepare your slow cooker with cooking spray.
Dump meat mixture inside your slow cooker.
In a medium sized bowl, using your whisk, blend eggs and cheese soup together until smooth.
Pour over top of your beef mixture.
Stir until incorporated.
Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
Easy Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
Easy Mexican Inspired Recipes
This simple recipe is that good we made a video to share with all of you. This recipe is definitely worth a try! We think you will be glad you did!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash Video
Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Beef Hash
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups diced potatoes, frozen
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- In a large skillet, over medium to medium-high heat, add onions and ground meat. Using a wooden spoon, break the beef into small pieces.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Drain and put mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes, Taco seasoning and pepper.
- Stir until blended together.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add meat mixture to slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, using your whisk, blend eggs and cheese soup together until smooth.
- Pour over top of beef mixture. Stir until incorporated.
- Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
crockpot ground beef tacos
ground beef crockpot recipes
easy ground beef slow cooker recipes
slow cooker ground beef casserole recipes