There are days when you will have to make this Easy Maple Bacon Sticky Pull Apart Bread. It is so easy and this recipe is that good! The flavors blend so perfectly together. Who doesn't love caramel and bacon afterall??
This is a perfect dessert to accompany any meal or any occasion! It is sweet, gooey perfection! I am embarrassed to say but Ken and I almost finished an entire loaf ourselves! I don't recommend it but the movies were fabulous as well as this Easy Maple Bacon Sticky Pull Apart Bread. This is a recipe you definitely have to try!
This Easy Maple Bacon Sticky Pull Apart Bread is so easy to make and a totally yummy snack or dessert. Check the recipe out and have a look at our video!
Easy Maple Bacon Sticky Pull Apart Bread
- 2 tubes pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 7 slices bacon, chopped, cooked
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brush the inside of a loaf pan with the melted butter. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Allow to drain on a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine butter, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Roll out one tube of dough. Spread surface of the dough with the filling mixture. Sprinkle bacon pieces on top. Cut dough into 16 squares. Tip loaf pan on its side and stack dough squares. Repeat with the other tube of dough. Brush top with remaining butter before going in the oven.
- Bake for between 40 and 50 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then dump onto a serving plate.
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter and sugar until bubbling. Slowly add in cream, maple syrup and salt. Keep stirring. Pour caramel sauce over top of the bread until it is totally coated. Serve and enjoy!