Creamy Peach Squares are so easy and the perfect, layered, no bake dessert, with cream cheese, a graham cracker crust, and canned peaches in every bite!
Peaches and Cream Cheese Dessert
I love these easy peach bars because of how great it tastes, so light and refreshing, and because most of the time I have all of the ingredients already in my home, just begging to be used!
These Easy Creamy Peach Squares are one of those desserts that look like they took a lot of time and a great deal of effort to prepare. In my opinion, neither are true. I am excited to see whether you agree or disagree with me!
Layered Peaches and Cream Dessert
I have always loved anything that is layered, especially desserts. They look prettier, especially if you are able to get a great slice and with this dessert that is definitely possible.
My husband doesn’t believe that the layers matter so if he is serving these fine looking peach squares he just scoops them into a bowl.
He believes this peaches and cream cheese dessert looks better with “swirls” and I think you can easily imagine what an uneven scoop would look like.
Frankly, he is correct that surprisingly his scoops look pretty good. I just like the slices better.
Peach Dessert with Graham Cracker Crust
I love using graham cracker crumbs as a base for so many desserts. My husband actually thinks I could eat the crumbs by the spoonful, right out of the box!
For the record I have not done that yet, but I suppose you just never know, anything is truly possible.
I think that graham cracker crumbs go perfectly with the peaches and creamy, cheesy filling. I just wouldn’t change a thing!
No Bake Canned Peach Dessert
The creamy, peach filling is nothing short of divine! Alright, a slight exaggeration but you get the point! Anyone that I have ever served it to agrees that it is wonderful and I can’t wait to hear if you think so too!
baking with canned peaches
If you are using fresh fruit all you have to do is chop or slice about 2 cups of your chosen fruit. Pick a complimentary juice as you will be needing about 1 ¾ cups of it as well! You will not be disappointed in the result. We never are!
Most enjoy a creamy, cheesy, fruit filled flavor explosion in every bite, no matter which fruit you choose to use. In this case, simpler is better! We tried adding so many additional flavors to the cream cheese mixture and were never happy with the result.
My husband always says that I have a tendency to make things more complicated than necessary and in this case he was right so I left well enough alone! Sometimes i just have to admit defeat!
No Bake Peaches and Cream Dessert
It is true you can use any fruit you wish to make this Easy Creamy Peach Squares recipe, canned or fresh, I just prefer to use peaches! No matter which canned fruit you choose to use you just have to remember to save the juice from the can. Use your favorite!
Ingredients in the Best Peach Squares
- graham cracker crumbs
- brown sugar
- can of peaches
- reserved juice
- cream cheese
- whipping cream
***If you are using fresh fruit all you have to do is chop or slice about 2 cups of your chosen fruit. Pick a complimentary juice as you will be needing about 1 ¾ cups of it as well!
How do you make Easy Creamy Peach Squares?
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar.
Reserve about 1 cup, and press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
Making the Best Peach Squares
Combine peaches, juice with water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
If you are using fresh fruit all you have to do is chop or slice about 2 cups of your chosen fruit. Pick a complimentary juice as you will be needing about 1 ¾ cups of it as well!
Heat and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold into cheese mixture.
Spread ½ on prepared crust.
Spoon thickened peaches over top.
Spoon second ½ of cheese mixture over as best you can.
Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Serve and enjoy!
**If you are using fresh fruit all you have to do is chop or slice about 2 cups of your chosen fruit. Pick a complimentary juice as you will be needing about 1 ¾ cups of it as well.
Other Summer Desserts to Try
Easy Creamy Peach Squares Video
Easy Creamy Peach Squares
- 13 x 9 inch cake pan
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (28 oz) sliced peaches, drained but set juice aside
- 2 cups juice with water to make a total of 2 cups
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt your butter.
- Add in your graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Stir until incorporated.
- Reserve about 1 cup of your crumb mixture and press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan, as evenly as possible. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine peaches, juice with water, sugar and cornstarch.
- ****If you are using fresh fruit all you have to do is chop or slice about 2 cups of your chosen fruit. Pick a complimentary juice as you will be needing about 1 ¾ cups of it as well!
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce your temperature, and allow to simmer until thickens.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, ideally using a handheld or stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whip your cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold into your cheese mixture. Set aside.
Putting it all Together
- Spread about half of your cheese mixture on top of your prepared crust.
- Spoon your thickened peaches all over the top.
- Spoon remaining cheese mixture over top of your peaches as best you can.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!