Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites are an easy snack or appetizer to prepare! The cheesy parmesan mixture includes garlic, onions, seasoning and as much or as little bacon as you desire! Every bite is so tasty, you really have to try it to believe it!
These Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites are one of my favorite appetizers of all time and perfect for any time of year! We have enjoyed these while watching a sporting event and served them for a variety of family occasions! I am warning you that these treats are so addictive!
Never any leftovers! Cheese and bacon. Need I say more? These bites are perfect for any audience. Kids and adults alike will eat all of these up!
These Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites take little time to prepare and disappear so fast and are always a crowd pleaser! You can include as much or as little bacon as your heart desires!
I usually add as much bacon as will comfortably fit on top of each slice and my husband Ken only puts a few pieces on top! It all comes down to personal preference and how many of the bacon pieces you eat while making these wonderful little bites!
These bites are so similar to our Crispy Cheesy Bruschetta Bites which are full of tomatoes or our Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites that are full of mushrooms, you have to take a moment to check these out as well!
Ingredients in Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites
- long baguette
- parmesan cheese
How to make Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites
Cook chopped bacon until crisp.
Set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
In a small bowl combine mayonaise, parmesan cheese, onions and garlic.
Slice baguette into ½-3/4 inch slices.
Arrange on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
Cover each slice with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Sprinkle tops with cooked bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Broil for a moment or two if necessary.
Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites Video
Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites
- rimmed baking sheet
- 1 long baguette, cut into ½-3/4 inch slices
- ⅔ cup mayonaise
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- Cook chopped bacon until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a small bowl combine mayonaise, parmesan cheese, onions and garlic.
- Slice baguette into ½-3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Cover each slice with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with cooked bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Broil for a moment or two if necessary.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!