These Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites are so easy to prepare and so addictive! Every bite is full of mushrooms, onions, mozzarella and parmesan cheese!
I cannot stop eating these Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites and neither can my family! They disappear so fast and are always such a huge hit! Fast and fabulous, just the way we like them!
I make these bites when we watch a sporting event or movie, have friends over for a social evening or a holiday celebration. Any excuse will do! This is one of my go to snacks or appetizers.
These little bites have the right amount of cheese and mushrooms! We think they are absolutely perfect and are excited to hear your thoughts on these amazing and addictive treats!
These Crispy Parmesan Bacon Bites and Crispy Cheesy Bruschetta Bites are also worth a look! Similar process as these bites but with different, just as addictive, flavors! I highly recommend you taking a moment to have a peak.
All of these appetizers are so similar and all are definitely worth keeping in your arsenal. If you need a snack or appetizer in a pinch, these all work out beautifully.
Ingredients in Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- extra pinch of shredded cheese
How to make Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites
Melt butter in frying pan.
Sauté mushrooms and onions until tender.
Add oregano, salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and egg.
Stir until blended and remove from heat.
Slice baguette into ¾ inch slices.
Prepare rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place slices on baking sheet and add mushroom mixture.
Add a pinch of cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Enjoy every bite!
I love this recipe so much we decided to make a video! We had to! Have a look and see what you think!
Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites Video
Crispy Cheesy Mushroom Bites
- rimmed baking sheet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- baguette, sliced
- pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese on each slice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet melt your butter.
- Sauté mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Add oregano, salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and egg.
- Stir for a minute until totally blended and remove from heat.
- Slice baguette into ¾ inch slices.
- Prepare rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place slices on baking sheet and add mushroom mixture on top of each slice.
- Add a pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired. i sometimes do and sometimes don't. It definitely isn't a requirement!
- Bake for between 12-15 minutes. Pinch of cheese should be melted and mushroom mixture heated through.
- Enjoy every bite!