Bacon Artichoke Dip is a delicious creamy, cheesy dip served cold. Artichoke hearts, spinach, onions, garlic, bacon and loads of cheese! The perfect dip!
Bacon Artichoke Dip has been a long time family favorite! I always wish I made a separate one just for myself, every time I make it! Bacon does make everything taste just a bit better! You can use your favorite crackers to dip but my personal favorite is a baguette, thinly sliced! This dip is perfect for any kind of get together, even movie night!
No matter the occasion, this dip will disappear so fast! Bacon Artichoke Dip is a favorite of my son Patrick! He insisted on doing a video for this dip just so you could see how easy this recipe really is to make! He makes this dip every chance he gets!
Our favorite is the Simple Spinach Artichoke Dip if I had to choose between the two, I think. It’s difficult because one dip is served hot and the other cold. They are similar but very different. I would love to hear which you prefer!
More Great Dip Recipes
Served with corn or tortilla chips or our Baked Pita Chips you will not be disappointed!
Take a peek at our video for Bacon Artichoke Dip! You will be glad you did!
Bacon Artichoke Dip Video
Bacon Artichoke Dip
- 10 slices bacon, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 brick (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 bunch spinach, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- milk optional
- 1 baguette, sliced
- In a large skillet, fry bacon, onions and garlic until bacon is crisp and onions are tender. Add artichoke hearts and saute for about a minute. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl beat cream cheese and sour cream until blended together. Add bacon mixture. Stir until combined. Add spinach and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until all mixed together. Add a little milk if you prefer a thinner dip. I usually don't. It is up to you.
- Serve with bread slices for dipping. Enjoy!