These Easy Cheesy Stuffing Muffins are incredible for a quick and easy side dish or if you are making a holiday dinner. Perfect with or without gravy! Great for any day or holiday, with or without turkey. Just delicious!
A close friend of ours came for treatment in the city and when I asked him what he wanted for dinner he said turkey and those little stuffing muffin things we make. He loves them, as do we, so I figured why not post them. The only person I know that dislikes these muffins is my son who has hated stuffing his whole life! I still can't believe it either!You can chop up and include anything from mushrooms to dried cranberries and they always taste great. My regular choices are onions, celery and shredded carrots!I serve these Easy Cheesy Stuffing Muffins with absolutely anything and everything! With or without gravy, they are so tasty! I used to think I could only serve them if I was making The Best Oven Roasted Turkey or chicken. Now I serve them whenever I feel like it! The other day I served them with a chicken breast, salad and that was it! Delicious!My husband will steal one of these muffins right out of the oven and eat it! To tell you the truth, I have done that as well. I just cant help myself but then I just love stuffing!
Preparing stuffing this way is so much better and easier than preparing one big bowl of it. Everyone has a serving or two, or as many as they want! Easier to serve and tastier to eat!
I usually include cheese but you don't have to. I use cheese every opportunity I get but these Easy Cheesy Stuffing Muffins are just as flavorful without!
Ingredients for Cheesy Stuffing Muffins
- stuffing mix
- oil or butter
- cooking spray
How to make Cheesy Stuffing Muffins
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onions and sauté
Stir in water and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add stuffing mix.
Add the egg and approximately ½ of the cheese.
Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into eight or more muffin cups.
Other Stuffing Recipes
If you have a moment please take a look at our video so you can watch these being made! You will love how easy they are to make!
Easy Cheesy Stuffing Muffins Video
Easy Cheesy Stuffing Muffins
- 1 pkg chicken or turkey flavored stuffing mix
- 1 cup cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup water -
- 1 large egg - lightly beaten
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 - 2 tblsp butter or vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onions and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add stuffing mix. Add the egg and approximately ½ of the cheese. Combine gently.
- Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into eight or more muffin cups. Smaller will cook better.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of your muffin cups, or until stuffing cups are heated through and cheese is melted.