Air fryer frozen brussel sprouts are delicious and cook up so fast! Perfectly roasted and so tender, cooking these frozen brussel sprouts in the air fryer is totally foolproof!
I've always loved brussel sprouts, but I haven't always loved cooking them. They've always been a bit finicky for me. Cooking them in the air fryer took all of that away!
Frozen Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer
It takes less than a handful of ingredients to make this delicious side!
- Frozen Brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
Making these brussel sprouts is ridiculously easy. You'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Step 1: Prep the Brussel Sprouts
Place the brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and stir to coat the brussel sprouts completely.
Step 2: Air Fry
Air fry the brussel sprouts at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until the brussel sprouts are heated through and beginning to brown.
Hint: Be very careful not to overcook your brussel sprouts. They get mushy.
Don't have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these frozen brussel sprouts in the air fryer.
- Vegetable Oil - If you don't have olive oil, vegetable oil will work.
- Sea Salt - For this recipe, table salt is preferred, but you can use sea salt if you like.
Want to personalize these air fryer frozen brussel sprouts? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy - Add some red pepper flakes to the brussel sprouts for an extra kick of heat.
- Garlic and Onion Powder - For additional flavor, try adding onion and garlic powder.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this air fryer bang bang cauliflower.
it doesn't take much of anything to make this super simple recipe.
- Measuring spoons
- Air fryer
Store these brussel sprouts in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Even a recipe as simple as this one has a few secrets. These tips will help you make the tastiest brussel sprouts possible.
- Don't overcook your brussel sprouts, or they'll get mushy. Take them out as soon as they begin to brown.
- Always preheat your air fryer for best results.
Do you have questions about air fryer frozen brussel sprouts? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about frozen brussel sprouts in the air fryer.
They'll last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Interestingly, they're only bitter to certain people. It's a bit like how cilantro tastes like soap to some people. If you find them bitter, you can cut them in half before cooking to eliminate the bitterness.
Brussel sprouts are delicious when paired with beef, pork, chicken, and even fish.
Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts Video
More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you like cooking with the air fryer? Here some recipes you may also like to try.
Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- Place Brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to your air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 14 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are heated through and beginning to brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy every bite!