This copycat BWW garlic parmesan sauce is just as creamy and packed with flavor as the original. A creamy sauce is loaded with garlic, parmesan, and spices to create a sauce that’s rich, full of flavor, and has just the right amount of heat.
This delicious sauce is everything I’ve always loved about its B-Dubs counterpart. It’s also so easy to make, which is a huge bonus!
BWW Garlic Parmesan Sauce
You’ll only need a few basic ingredients to make this sauce. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- Roasted garlic
- Corn syrup
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- Minced jalapeno pepper
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
This is an incredibly simple recipe. It only takes 3 steps to make!
Step 1: Roast the Garlic
Step 2: Mix the Remaining Ingredients
While the garlic is roasting in the air fryer, mix the remaining ingredients with a whisk until smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Complete the Sauce
After the garlic is finished roasting, let it cool for about 5 minutes, then squish it into the sauce. Mix well and refrigerate.
Hint: For the best flavor, make this sauce the night before so the flavors can meld for hours.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this BWW garlic parmesan sauce.
- Plain Yogurt – If you don’t have mayonnaise, you can use plain yogurt.
- Sugar – If you don’t have corn syrup, just use sugar.
Want to personalize this garlic parmesan sauce recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Mild – Omit the red pepper flakes and jalapeno for a mild version.
- Salad Dressing – Transform this dip into a salad dressing by thinning it out with a bit of olive oil, water, or cream.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this spicy mayo sauce.
It takes next to no equipment to make this recipe. You’ll only need a few items.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Air fryer
- Jar for storage
Store this sauce in a jar with a lid (like a mason jar) for up to a week in the refrigerator.
While this is an incredibly easy recipe, I have a couple of tips to help make it the best it can possibly be.
- If possible, use my air fryer roasted garlic recipe for your garlic. It always comes out amazingly delicious.
- Don’t be afraid to really attack this sauce when you whisk. The more incorporated the better.
- I like to make this sauce the day before so it has plenty of time for the flavors to meld.
More Sauce Recipes
Do you like sauces? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about this BWW garlic parmesan sauce? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about garlic parmesan sauce.
It will last for about a week in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Try serving it with wings, chicken strips, chicken tenders, fried fish, pork chops, and even beef.
If you use the substitutions listed in the substitutions sections, you won’t notice any appreciable change in flavor.
Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Garlic Parmesan Sauce Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat
- 1 pound chicken wings
- air fryer roasted garlic or oven roasted garlic recipe.
- 6 cloves roasted garlic peeled, crushed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar or corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grab a resealable bag and throw wings inside. Add enough oil to coat and dump on baking sheet covered in tinfoil. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper. Bake the chicken wings for 60 minutes and golden brown.
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- While the garlic is cooking, combine mayo, sugar or syrup, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, cider vinegar, thyme, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Whisk until blended and smooth.
- Allow garlic to cool so able to handle and is soft, around 5 minutes. Squeeze garlic cloves out of bulb. Crush cloves using a fork and add to sauce. Whisk until blended.
- Mix well. Refrigerate for a few hours but ideally overnight.
- Toss sauce with hot wings in a heat-safe dish
- or serve as a dip on the side.
- Enjoy every bite!