Turkey or Chicken Apple Brie Sandwich or Wrap is filled with apples, cheese, leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken and is simply sensational! These sandwiches are yummy, every time!
Turkey or Chicken Apple Brie Sandwich or Wrap
Turkey or Chicken Apple Brie Sandwich or Wrap is filled with apples, cheese, leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken and is simply sensational!
- 1 or 4 turkey breast or chicken breasts, cooked, sliced or rotisserie chicken, sliced
- ¾ cup brie more or less to taste
- ½ cup red pepper jelly more or less to taste
- 2 apples, sliced, sweet more or less to taste
- 4 buns, split
- First you have to decide how you are going to get your cooked turkey or chicken. If you are using leftover turkey or chicken, slice it up! Same with a rotisserie chicken, slice that as well. If you are baking your chicken or turkey breast bake it according to package directions. We usually coat the turkey or chicken breast in butter and sprinkle Mrs. Dash or another seasoning blend on top of it. Bake your chicken breasts on 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, depending on their size. For turkey breast(s) preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Coat your turkey breasts in butter and sprinkle with any seasoning blend you prefer. After 10 minutes reduce the oven temperature to 350 and bake for about another hour. Check to make sure your turkey breast is 165 degrees at its thickest point. It is hard to give a specific time because turkey breast sizes vary so much. Your meat thermometer is definitely your friend!
- Once your turkey or chicken meat is cooked and sliced you are ready to make your sandwiches! At your workstation split your buns and decide if you want to toast them. If you do turn your oven on to broil and place your split buns on a rimmed baking sheet. Place under the broiler for a few minutes, until brown. Make sure all of your ingredients are out and ready to go.
- Place buns at your work station and smear with brie cheese.
- Add sliced turkey or chicken.
- Add your apple slices.
- Place some red pepper jelly on each sandwich.
- Close the sandwich up with the top half. Eat immediately and enjoy!
- Smear some red pepper jelly on the center of your tortilla.
- Add chicken or turkey slices.
- Add slices of brie cheese.
- Add sliced apples.
- Tuck in sides and roll up tortilla just like a burrito.
- Slice and half and serve. Enjoy every bite!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!