This Mixed Greens with Pomegranate Vinaigrette salad is absolutely delicious with our Perfect Pomegranate Vinaigrette dressing. We love putting lots of nuts, seeds and fruits on top. The more stuff the better!
Mixed Greens with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- arugula - handful
- baby spinach - handful
- 15 blueberries
- 2 tblsp goat feta or bleu cheese
- 1/2 pear sliced -
- 6 grape tomatoes -
- 1/2 apple sliced -
- 10 pecans almonds or walnuts -
- 6 figs or dried cranberries -
- 2 tblsp pomegranate seeds -
- Place the baby spinach and arugula in a large salad bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Scatter on sliced apple, berries, pear, tomatoes, cheese, nuts, dried fruit and seeds right before serving. Add dressing and serve. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!