This raspberry whipped cream dessert is as delicious as it is easy! Serve up this raspberry fluff dream in a bowl with fresh raspberries as a stand-alone dessert or as a delicious, sweet dip.
I don’t know about all of you, but I love fruit and whipped cream. This dessert combines both into one tasty treat that’s perfect for weeknight desserts, potlucks, or whenever you’re feeling the craving. I make it all the time. Sometimes, I share.
This was inspired by my other whipped cream berry recipe on this site, and it makes the perfect sweet dip for graham crackers, pretzels, butter crackers, and more. I love to dip almost everything into it when I’m not eating it by the spoonful.
It only takes a handful of ingredients to make this dessert, and I mean that literally. Three packaged ingredients and fresh raspberries – that’s all there is to it!
- Raspberry jello
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
How to Make Raspberry Whipped Cream Dessert
Making this dessert is even easier than gathering the ingredients for it, if that’s even possible. It takes two steps, and you’re all done!
Step 1: Combine the Ingredients
Place the jello, cream cheese, and whipped topping in a medium mixing bowl. Then, using a hand mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth.
Step 2: Serve
Serve with fresh raspberries as its own dessert or as a dip for graham crackers, cookie sticks, or other sweet dessert dippables.
Hint: A hand mixer works best for this recipe because you won’t be softening the cream cheese.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this raspberry fluff.
- Any Gelatin – You can use any brand of raspberry gelatin you like. They’ll all work well.
- Any Whipped Topping – Use your favorite whipped topping for this recipe. They all work.
- Any Cream Cheese – Any brand of cream cheese will work in this recipe.
Want to personalize this raspberry whipped cream dessert recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Change the Jello – Changing the jello will give you an entirely different dessert. Experiment with your favorite flavors.
- Add Nuts – Chopped walnuts or pecans make a nice addition to this recipe.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this cream cheese fruit dip.
It takes almost nothing to make this recipe. You’ll only need two pieces of kitchen equipment!
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
This will keep well in the refrigerator for up to a week and in the freezer for up to three months.
This recipe is so easy, there’s really not much to say about it. I have a couple of tips, but that’s about it. Yay, easy!
- Use a hand mixer if you have one. You won’t be softening the cream cheese, so a hand mixer will save a lot of headache.
- Start you hand mixer on a low speed until the cream cheese starts to cream a bit. Otherwise, you could send a stick of cream cheese flying across your kitchen.
More Dip Recipes
Do you dip in all forms? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about this raspberry whipped cream dessert? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about raspberry fluff.
You can keep it in the refrigerator for about a week or freeze it for up to three months.
Simply place it in an air-tight, freezer-safe container, place a layer of plastic wrap directly on top of the fluff, close the lid, and place it in the freezer.
Place it in the refrigerator overnight to defrost.
Raspberry Whipped Cream Dessert
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Whipped Raspberry Dessert
- 3 oz raspberry jello
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping
- fresh raspberries
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- Place jello, cream cheese, and whipped topping in a medium mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat ingredients until smooth.
- Serve chilled with fresh raspberries.
- Enjoy every bite!