Air fryer frozen corn dogs are the perfect, easy weeknight meal, snack, or gameday treat. Cooked from frozen in the air fryer, they're incredibly easy to make and always come out perfectly golden on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Corn dogs have been a favorite treat of mine since I was a kid. From snagging one or two at the local fair to chowing down on them after school, I've had a love affair with corn dogs for years. Making these is so easy, I've continued to meet them from time to time.
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
This was inspired by my air fryer frozen chicken nuggets recipe, along with several other similar recipes on the site. They all came out perfectly, so I knew these would as well. They're delicious with this amazing spicy may sauce.
Talk about easy. This recipe only takes one ingredient!
- Frozen corn dogs
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
Making these corn dogs is also ridiculously easy. One step is all it take.
Step 1: Air Fry the Corn Dogs
Place the frozen corn dogs in the air fryer basket, and cook them for eight minutes at 400 degrees.
Hint: Always air fry your corn dogs from frozen to ensure proper cooking.
Don't have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these air fryer corn dogs.
- Your Favorite Corn Dogs - You can use any of your favorite corn dogs for this recipe.
- Mini Corn Dogs - Mini corn dogs work very well in this recipe, as well.
Want to personalize this air fryer frozen corn dogs recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy - Spritz your ocnr dogs with nonstick spray and sprinkle them with cayenne for a kick of heat.
- Dips - Switch things up by serving these corn dogs with various dips.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these air fryer pretzel dogs.
It takes almost nothing to make these delicious corn dogs.
- Air fryer
These will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
This is just about the easiest recipe you'll ever make. That being said, I do have a couple of tips to help ensure these corn dogs come out as perfectly as possible.
- Always spray your air fyer basket with nonstick spray to ensure your food doesn't stick.
- Always cook these corn dogs from frozen to ensure proper cooking.
Do you have questions about air fryer corn dogs? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about air fryer frozen corn dogs.
The true origin of corn dogs is unclear, but many people say Carl and Neil Fletcher invented corn dogs for the Texas State Fair in 1942.
They'll keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Place them in a preheated, 400-degree air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs Video
More Hot Dog Recipes
Do you like hot dogs? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- 1 6 pack frozen corn dogs
- Place frozen corn dogs in your air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 8 minutes or until corn dogs are heated through.
- Serve on platter or cutting board.
- Dip and enjoy every bite.