If you love alfredo sauce, bacon, cheese and potatoes then you are going to love this recipe for Little Alfredo Bacon and Cheese Potatoes. They are truly awesome. You can easily adjust the amount of bacon, back bacon or ham you use, or use none at all. Whether you use a jar of store bought alfredo sauce or have the time to make my homemade Awesome Alfredo Sauce, you will make this side over and over again.
Little Alfredo Bacon and Cheese Potatoes
- 1 pkg potatoes, mini, red or yellow
- 1 jar alfredo pasta sauce - or homemade
- 16 or 8 slices bacon or, back bacon, or ham - chopped
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 cup peas, frozen or canned - (optional)
- 2 - 4 green onions, thinly sliced
In a medium sized pot boil water. Add potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Fry bacon of choice and drain on paper towels or prepare cooked ham. Cut potatoes in half and put them in the prepared casserole dish. Add peas if you are using them. Pour alfredo sauce all over the potatoes and mix well. Top with green onions, cooked bacon and parmesan cheese, as desired. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!