Air fryer frozen chicken fries are loaded with flavor, not work. Your favorite chicken fries go from the freezer to your mouth in no time flat!
I love chicken fries. There are quite a few varieties at our local store, and I love to keep all of them on hand in our freezer. My favorite way to cook them is in the air fryer. They’re done to perfection and so fast!
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Fries
It only takes two ingredients to make this recipe, and one is optional.
- Frozen chicken fries
- Fresh parsley for garnish if desired
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
It only takes a single step to make this super easy recipe.
Step 1: Air Fry the Chicken Fries
Arrange the chicken fries in a single layer on the air fryer tray or basket. Then, air fry for 8 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through the cooking. Adjust the time for your preferred crispiness. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Hint: A high-quality air fryer makes every air-fried recipe better. This Cosori is one of my personal favorites on the market right now.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these air fryer frozen chicken fries.
- Your Favorite Chicken Fries – Use your favorite brand and variety of chicken fries for this recipe. They all work.
- Fish Sticks – Frozen fish sticks are about the same size and density as these chicken fries, so you can use those, as well.
Want to personalize this air fryer frozen chicken fries recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Lightly spray the chicken fries with olive oil spray and sprinkle them with cayenne for a spicy kick.
- Your Favorite Sauces – Serve these with your favorite sauces to change the flavor every time.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these frozen sweet potato fries.
You only need one piece of equipment to make this recipe. One!
- Air Fryer
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
This is one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make. However, I still have a couple of tips to help you make them the best they can possibly be.
- Always preheat your air fryer. It’s a complete myth that you don’t have to preheat your air fryer.
- If you’re making these for a party, you can keep them warm in a 200-degree oven until ready to serve.
- All air fryers are different. If after 8 minutes, your chicken fries aren’t as crispy as you like, then just cook them a little longer.
Do you have questions about air fryer frozen chicken fries? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about frozen chicken fries in the air fryer
They’re basically elongated chicken nuggets. They’re white meat chicken strips that are coated in a breading and then fried before freezing.
You can reheat them in the air fryer to get them as crispy as possible, but they’re best right after they’re made.
They’ll keep well in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Frozen Air Fryer Recipes
Do you like cooking frozen foods in your air fryer? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Frozen Chicken Fries in Air Fryer
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Frozen Chicken Fries in Air Fryer
- frozen chicken fries
- sauces for dipping dipping sauces
- fresh parsley for garnish if desired
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Remove desired frozen chicken fries from packaging and place inside a bowl.
- Place chicken fries in a single layer on the preheated air fryer tray.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 400 degrees flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes or until the desired crispness is reached.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with your favorite dips or sauces!
- Enjoy every bite!