Air Fryer Frozen Salmon is easy to make. This salmon turns out to be flaky and crispy all at the same time.
This air fryer recipe makes for a protein packed meal in less than 20 minutes. You can’t get any easier than this flaky salmon recipe.
Frozen Salmon In Air Fryer
Have you ever asked yourself “Can I cook frozen salmon in the air fryer?”. Well, I’m here to let you know that you can do just that. With this easy air fryer recipe, you can have cooked and delicious salmon in under 30 minutes. I’m always looking for ways to have a healthy meal without much effort and this Air Fryer Salmon recipe is just what I needed.
You only need six basic ingredients to help you make this tasty and healthy Air Fryer Frozen Salmon recipe.
- salmon fillets, frozen
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- fresh or dried dill weed
- fresh lemon juice
See the recipe card below for quantities.
You only need to follow these four easy and simple steps to have this healthy air fryer fillets meal ready to enjoy.
Step 1: Preheat your air fryer and season the salmon fillets
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Then brush both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil, then sprinkle the skinless side with salt flakes and fresh ground pepper.
Step 2: Line the air fryer basket
Line air fryer basket with parchment paper liner and place salmon inside skin-side down, leaving space between each fillet.
Step 3: Air Fryer the salmon fillets
Cook for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of fillets.
Step 4: Garnish and serve your salmon fillets
Once cooked, removed from air fryer basket and plate. Top with fresh dill and lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this air fryer frozen salmon recipe.
- dill – don’t have fresh dill? Use dried instead.
- lemon juice – Out of fresh lemons? Bottled lemon juice will work in a pinch.
Want to personalize this air fryer frozen salmon recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – add chili pepper flakes to your lemon juice for a spicy kick.
- Garlic – want to add some additonal flavor? And some roasted garlic to your salmon fillet.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this fried salmon bites recipe.
You only need two basic kitchen staples to make this tasty recipe!
- parchment paper
- air fryer
Want to make sure that your air fryer frozen salmon turns out well? Here are my best tips.
- Do not overcrowd your air fryer. Overcrowd will result in soggy salmon fillets.
- Garnish while your salmon is still warm for a flavorful taste.
More Salmon Recipes
Do you like salmon recipes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try:
Do you have questions about air fryer frozen salmon? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this salmon recipe here.
Reheat this salmon in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes or until your salmon is warm through the center.
Freeze leftover salmon in an airtight container for up to three months.
Leftover Air Fryer Frozen Salmon can be stored in the freezer for up to three months. Be sure to place your salmon in an airtight container.
Yes! Just reduce your cook time down to 10 minutes.
Recipe Name (Main Keyword)
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Frozen Salmon
- 20 ounces salmon fillets frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh or dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of the salmon fillets with olive oil, then sprinkle the skinless side with salt flakes and fresh ground pepper.
- Line air fryer basket with parchment paper liner and place salmon inside skin-side down, leaving space between each fillet.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of fillets.
- Once cooked, removed from air fryer basket and plate. Top with fresh dill and lemon juice.
- Serve and enjoy!