Air fryer garlic parmesan potatoes are cooked to perfection and loaded with flavor. These crispy garlic parmesan potatoes are a simple dish that packs a big punch.
I love cooking potatoes in the air fryer, and this recipe is a perfect example of why. These potatoes are so delicious, and they’re the perfect side for almost any dish.
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
This was inspired by my other air fryer potatoes recipe on this site and pairs well with this delicious slow cooker Chinese BBQ pork chops recipe.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this recipe. In fact, you might already have them all in your kitchen right now.
- Cubed russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Grated parmesan cheese
See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
This is a simple recipe that’s so easy to make. It only takes a few steps.
Step 1: Prep
Measure your ingredients and cube your potatoes.
Step 2: Mix the Potato Coating
Whisk the olive oil, melted butter, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together in a large mixing bowl.
Step 3: Coat the Potatoes
Add the potatoes to the bowl and stir until uniformly coated.
Step 4: Air Fry the Potatoes
Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and golden brown.
Hint: Toss the potatoes every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these crispy garlic parmesan potatoes.
- Red or Gold Potatoes – If you don’t have russet potatoes, you can use red or gold potatoes.
- Butter – If you don’t have olive oil, you can use melted butter.
- Fresh or Jarred Minced Garlic – You can use them interchangeably.
Want to personalize this air fryer garlic parmesan potatoes recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy – Add red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Chopped Green Onions – Top the potatoes with chopped green onions before serving.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy these Korean potatoes.
It doesn’t take much to make these delicious potatoes.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
- Air fryer
You can store these potatoes in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
I have a few tips here to help make your potatoes as delicious and easy as possible.
- Preheat your air fryer for even cooking.
- Shake your potatoes every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Always spray your basket with nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
More Potato Recipes
Do you like potatoes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try.
Do you have questions about air fryer garlic parmesan potatoes? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about these crispy garlic parmesan potatoes.
They’ll last for about 4 days in the refrigerator or about 2 months in the freezer.
Open-air freeze them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then transfer them to an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
Place them on a baking sheet lined with foil. Then, bake them for about 10 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Video
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 4 cups russet potatoes cubed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk olive oil, melted butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and parmesan cheese together.
- Add cubed potatoes.
- Mix until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes in your air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and golden. Toss potatoes every 5 minutes while cooking to be sure all are cooked evenly
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy every bite!