Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast Recipe is the answer to your breakfast prayers. This recipe comes with a fun twist that will excite any kid’s taste buds, while also giving you a healthy breakfast option. To make this dish, all you need are some ingredients and an air fryer!
Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast Recipe is easy enough for even beginners to try out in their own homes. It’s perfect for lazy mornings when you don’t want to get dressed or put on makeup but still crave something yummy for breakfast! All it takes is five minutes of prep time before cooking up these fruity pebble french toast slices in your air fryer.
Fruity Pebbles French Toast
You’re gonna LOVE this fruity pebbles french toast recipe! They’re so yummy and filling. They’re the perfect breakfast dish after a late-night out with friends or a crazy-busy day at work. You’ll be able to make these in no time, as they only take about 10 minutes to cook. In those ten minutes, all you need to do is put together your ingredients and complete the easy instructions to make these delicious french toast slices! I hope you enjoy it.
You only need five simple ingredients to help you make this easy and kid-friendly breakfast recipe. No need to get tired of the same old french toast when you can jazz it up by adding some breakfast cereal.
- sliced bread
- fruity pebbles cereal
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast
Ready to make this easy air fryer breakfast recipe? Follow these four steps and you are ready to enjoy this tasty dish.
Step 1: Mix together your batter
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon together. (I prefer a bowl that is flatter. This makes dipping the bread easier.)
Step 2: Prepare fruity pebbles
In another bowl, place crushed Fruity Pebbles. (I prefer a bowl that is about as wide as a slice of bread.)
Step 3: Dip the bread in the batter
Prepare your air fryer basket by spraying it with cooking spray. Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture, making sure each side is covered. Next, place the slices of bread in the crushed Fruity Pebbles, making sure both sides are completely covered.
Step 4: Air fry the french toast
Place your covered bread in your greased air fryer basket. Be sure that the bread is not touching. You may have to cook in a couple of batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Air fry at 320ºF for 3 minutes. Flip bread and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes or until French toast is done.
Don’t have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Fruity Pebbles French Toast recipe.
- Cereal – change up the cereal to any kind that you enjoy. I like to use captain crunch berries sometimes.
- Bread – use your favorite bread or whatever you have on hand.
Want to personalize this air fryer french toast recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Powdered Sugar – dust the top of your french toast with powdered sugar for a sweet treat.
- Cinnamon Sugar – want to add a little spice to your french toast? Dust the top of your french toast with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream makes a delicious and creamy topping for your french toast.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Sweet Potato French Toast recipe.
You only need four kitchen tools to help you make this super easy air fryer french toast recipe. This kid-friendly recipe is going to be a success for your family.
- two mixing bowls
- air fryer
I am never lucky enough to have leftover Fruity Pebbles French Toast however if you accomplish this feat you can easily store your leftovers in the fridge for up to three days.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you like air fryer recipes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try:
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Easy Air fried Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
Do you have questions about air fryer fruity pebble french toast? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this recipe.
Yes, you can make air fryer french toast ahead. Keep in mind that your bread will become soggy if it sits for too long. To avoid this, put the French toast in an airtight container and store it in the fridge until ready to use.
It is recommended that you do not freeze this recipe as the texture of the cereal will change when thawed and reheated. If you choose to freeze this recipe please let me know how it turns out for you.
To reheat French toast, simply place it in the air fryer basket and cook at 320 degrees Fahrenheit until warm. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes. If you want to crisp up your French Toast put it into your air fryer for two minutes, then flip and cook for another two minutes.
Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast
- Mixing Bowls
- 4 slices bread
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup fruity pebbles crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla together. (I prefer a bowl that is flatter. This makes dipping the bread easier.)
- In another bowl, place crushed Fruity Pebbles. (I prefer a bowl that is about as wide as a slice of bread.)
- Prepare your air fryer basket by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture, making sure each side is covered.
- Next, place the slices of bread in the crushed Fruity Pebbles, making sure both sides are completely covered.
- Place your covered bread in your greased air fryer basket. Be sure that bread is not touching. You may have to cook in a couple batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Air fry at 350ºF for 4 minutes.
- Flip bread and air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes or until French toast is done.
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream and syrup!
- Enjoy every bite!