These smoked cauliflower florets are flavorful and tender. This smoked recipe makes for a great low carb side dish to get with any dinner.
Smoking vegetables have been my new favorite way to eat them. The smoked flavor really adds just a delicious taste and makes this vegetable cravable.
Smoked Cauilflower Recipe
This recipe was inspired by my love of vegetables and my smoked food craving. This year I have just been enjoyed smoked foods so much. Growing up I wasn't a big fan of smoked tasted, but as I've gotten older the flavor that smoking foods brings has grown on me and now I really enjoy it.
To make this flavorful side dish you only need seven easy ingredients.
- cauliflower cut into florests
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- minced fresh rosemary or parsley
- dijon mustrad
- maple syrup or honey to taste
See the recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Cauliflower
This flavorful smoked cauliflower is delicious and comes together quickly when you follow these four easy steps.
Step 1: Season the cauliflower
Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Combine the oil, mustard, syrup or honey, garlic powder, and salt. Brush over cauliflower or toss to coat
Step 2: Preheat the smoker
Preheat an outdoor smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Add hickory and applewood chips according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Step 3: Smoke the cauliflower
Place on the rack of the preheated smoker and smoke for about 2 hours. Smoke until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Step 4: Serve the smoked cauliflower
Sprinkle with parsley or rosemary to serve.
Don't have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change this Smoked Cauliflower recipe.
- Garlic- used minced garlic instead of garlic powder for more garlic taste.
- Oil - use butter in place of the oil if you want or prefer butter.
Want to personalize this Smoked Cauliflower recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Spicy - add chili pepper flakes to the olive oil for a spicy kick.
- Onions - Do you like onion flavor with your smoked vegetables? Add some diced or sliced onions to your pan while smoking.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this Smoked Onion recipe.
You only need five easy ingredients to make this recipe.
- kinfe and cutting bowl
- mixing bowl and spoon
- pellet smoker
Leftover smoked cauliflower can be stored in the fridge for up to five days.
More Smoked Recipes
Do you like Smoked foods? Here are some recipes you may also like to try
Do you have questions about Smoked Cauliflower? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this recipe.
Reheat smoked cauliflower in the oven at 350 degrees for 3 to 7 minutes or until warm.
No, unfortunately this recipe will not freeze well.
I used maple and applewood to smoke this cauliflower.
Smoked Cauliflower Video
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
- 1 large head cauliflower broken into 1-inch florets (about 9 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or parsley
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey to taste
- Get out and measure your ingredients.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, mustard, syrup or honey, garlic powder and salt.
- Brush over cauliflower or toss to coat
- Preheat an outdoor smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Add hickory and apple wood chips according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place on the rack of the preheated smoker and smoke until tender, about 2 hours.
- Smoke until cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with parsley or rosemary to serve.
- Enjoy every bite!
Leave a Reply