Any vegetables, any meat or any noodle or rice. It is the sauce that makes this Quick Chicken Stir Fry perfect every time. Fast and easy. This recipe is a keeper.
We also have some other recipes you might be interested in trying. I just love them all, in their own special way! Take a peek below at some of them. You just never know when you will find a keeper!
Quick Chicken Stir Fry
- 3-4 chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch chunks -
- 1-2 peppers green, yellow, orange or red, cored, sliced -
- 3 baby carrots or carrots large, sliced - 3
- 1 onions sliced - 1
- 2-3 portobello mushrooms chopped - 2-3
- 1-2 cups sugar snap peas trimmed - 1-2 cups
- 1-3 tblsp olive oil - 1-3 tblsp
- 2 tblsp garlic minced - (more or less to taste)
- 1 tblsp ginger minced - (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce -
- 2 tblsp oyster sauce -
- rice or noodles of your choice
Prepare noodles or rice according to package directions and set aside. In a small bowl combine hoisin and oyster sauce. Stir and set aside. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Wait until the oil shimmers or a drop of water flicked in the oil dances. Add garlic, ginger, chicken and onions. Sauté and stir with a wooden spoon until chicken is no longer pink and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add peppers, snap peas, carrots and mushrooms. Stir until vegetables soften and become tender, about 4 or 5 more minutes. Add hoisin and oyster sauce. Stir until vegetables and chicken are coated with sauce. Serve and enjoy!