There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee to kick off your morning, and when you add some of this Copycat Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer, it’s even better! This creamer tastes just like pumpkin pie giving your morning brew an extra kick of flavor that will keep you going all day!
I’m here to tell you that it is one of best fall-flavored creamers around. Yet, it exists and yes, it tastes absolutely amazing. That would be my Copycat Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice of course! I can wait to tell you about this recipe.
Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Creamer
I’m sure you’re familiar with pumpkin spice latte season. Who isn’t these days? It’s absolutely delicious. But, do you know how to make your own? I read an article that inspired me to make my own Pumpkin Spice Creamer. And boy was I happy with the results! This recipe will show you how to make your own Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Creamer at home.
If you’re ready to try this Copycat Coffee Make Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer recipe, I’m here to tell that the ingredients below are all you need to enjoy a warm and flavorful cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee at home today.
- heavy whipping cream
- maple syrup
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- sweetened condensed milk
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Follow these three easy steps for a delicious and comforting homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer. You’ll be glad you did.
Step 1: Heat the creamer
In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk heavy whipping cream, maple syrup,
pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together until it begins to simmer.
Step 2: Add in condensed milk and vanilla
Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, continuously whisking for about
5 minutes. Be sure and give it a shake before using.
Step 3: Cool and refrigerate
Allow to cool and transfer creamer into a covered container. Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Not liking the dairy and sugar? Here are a couple of helpful tips that will change this Coffee-Mater Pumpkin Spice Creamer Copycat without sacrificing taste.
- Dairy-free – for a dairy-free option, skip the heavy whipping cream and use your favorite dairy free milk instead.
- Sugar-free– to make a sugar-free creamer, instead of condensed milk, use one can of evaporated milk and ¾ cup of your favorite sweetener.
Want to personalize this Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe even more? Here are a couple of my tried and true tips that changed this recipe.
- Vanilla– for a stronger vanilla flavor, double the amount of vanilla extract.
- Allspice – Add a small amount of allspice for an additional flavor kick
If you love this creamer recipe, you may also want to try this Easy Dalgona Cloud Coffee recipe.
To make this easy homemade pumpkin spice creamer, you only need three kitchen tools.
- container to store
Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer is perfect to make ahead. This creamer can be stored in the fridge for up to 10 days. Just be sure to keep it in an airtight container.
More Coffee Recipes
Do you like coffee recipes? Here are three recipes you might enjoy.
Do you have questions about the Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this delicious homemade pumpkin creamer.
No. you cannot freeze this coffee creamer. Given that it’s made with a dairy product, it doesn’t freeze well.
Yes! This Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer can be stored for up to 10 days so it’s perfect to make ahead.
Absolutely! You can easily double this recipe. Just make sure it’s used up within 10 days.
Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Copycat
Ready to get started? Remember, you can always print this recipe if you like.
Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
- storage container
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, whisk heavy whipping cream and maple syrup,
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, continuously whisking for about 5 minutes
- Allow to cool. Transfer creamer into a covered container.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Be sure to shake before using.
- Add to your favorite coffee. Enjoy!