These air fryer turtle brownies are rich, chewy, and perfectly fudgy. Not only are these homemade turtle brownies delicious but they are also simple to make.
If you are a chocolate lover like I am, then you are going to love these moist and fudgy homemade turtle brownies. With a few staple ingredients and a little bit of time you can whip up this sweet and delicious treat.
Caramel Turtle Brownies
I have always loved brownies. I mean what's not to like? Am I right? But, when you mix chewy and fudge brownies with a rich and sweet turtle, you end up with an ah-mazing sweet and decadent treat. This easy recipe swap will have you falling in love quickly with this recipe.
If you are ready to make these rich and fudgy brownies then gather these ingredients. You should have most of these ingredients on hand.
- all-purpose flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- unsalted butter, softened
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- pecans, chopped
- caramel sauce
See the recipe card for quantities.
If you are ready to enjoy some fudgy and caramel-filled brownies then follow these four steps and you will have tasty brownies in no time.
Step 1: Prepare your pan
Prepare your 7-inch Air Fryer baking pan by spraying it with cooking oil and dusting it with flour.
Step 2: Mix the brownie batter
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla,
salt, and baking powder. Stir in pecans.
Step 3: Add brownie batter to the pan
Pour batter into your prepared baking pan. Drizzle caramel over top. Using a toothpick, swirl it around.
Step 4: Air Fry the brownies
Air fry at 330ºF for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Hint: A 7-inch springform pan will work well in an air fryer if you don't have a solid pan to use.
Don't have the correct ingredients on hand? Or want to change something up? Here are some helpful tips for you to change these Caramel Turtle Brownies.
- Butter - Out of unsalted butter? You can use salted butter instead.
- Oil - Canola oil or melted coconut oil would work well in this homemade brownie recipe.
- Vegetarian - Use a butter subsitute if you want to make these brownies vegetarian.
Want to personalize this air fryer turtle brownie recipe? Here are some of my tried and true tips for changing up this recipe.
- Caramel Sauce - Can't find caramel sauce in your local store? Caramel syrup will work as well.
- Nuts - feel free to use walnuts instead of pecans if you would like.
If you love recipes like this, you may also enjoy this banana pudding brownies recipe.
If you are ready to make this sweet treat, gather these few kitchen tools that you need and get ready to be blown away!
- Mixing bowl
- 7 inch oven safe pan
- whisk or hand mixer
Don't worry you don't have to try to eat the entire pan at one time, though I wouldn't judge if you did, because I sure I was tempted to do it myself. However, these brownies can store well for up to one week, so you've got time to enjoy them.
More Brownie Recipes
Do you like brownie recipes? Here are some recipes you may also like to try
Do you have questions about Air Fryer Turtle Brownies? Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this homemade brownies recipe.
Yes, put these brownies in an 8x8 baking pan and then in a 350 degrees and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
Yes, these turtle brownies freeze well. You can store them in the freezer for up to three months.
Yes! These brownies can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Just like making traditional brownies, you check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies and if it comes out clean then they are done.
Air Fryer Turtle Brownies Recipes
Ready to get cooking? Remember that you can print this recipe if you would like.
Air Fryer Turtle Brownies
- 7 inch baking pan
- Gather the ingredients needed
- Prepare your 7-inch Air Fryer baking pan by spraying it with cooking oil and dusting it with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into your prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle caramel over top. Using a toothpick, swirl it around.
- Air fry at 330ºF for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool then serve and enjoy