Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
The most classic pairing for blue cheese dip is with wings but this fantastic dip doesn't have to be limited! It also makes a great veggie dip as long as you're good with this unique, sharp and salty taste.
This recipe tastes just like a classic blue cheese dip. Better than any store bought we have ever tasted. If you love blue cheese you will love this dip.
Servings 10 Servings
- ¾ cup bleu or blue cheese crumbled
- ¾ cup mayo
- 6 tablespoons sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder more or less to taste
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
First, gather all your ingredients.
Ideally, using a handheld or stand mixer, combine ingredients and blend until smooth.
Taste your dip and see if it needs more hot sauce and garlic powder.
I always add more of both. My husband always adds more pepper.
Refrigerate your dip for at least an hour, if not longer. The longer the better.
Serve and enjoy.