Spiked Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Calling all you adults age 21 and over! This Spiked Dalgona Coffee recipe is certain to put a pep in your step! Easy and fast!
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Boiling Water
- 2 Tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Kahlua Coffee Liquor
- 2 cups Milk you can also use non-dairy options
Combine the instant coffee, sugar, and water into a medium bowl and using a hand mixer mix for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is light in color and fluffy.
Prepare two glasses by filling each about ½ full with ice and fill about ¾ of the way full of milk.
Add in one tablespoon of Bailey's and Kahlua to each cup (or more to your preference I am not here to judge) and mix well.
Equally divide the coffee mixture between the two glasses and mix well to combine all the ingredients and serve!