Easy Homemade Tomato Salsa
This Easy Mexican Homemade Tomato Salsa is the perfect blend of juicy tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices. Whether you like it spicy or not, this salsa is loaded with flavor and is perfect appetizer for snack for any occasion
- 4 medium 4 medium tomatoes, diced or 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ small Jalapeño pepper or ½ Chipotle chile in Adobo sauce, Serrano or Habanero chile
- 4 teaspoons juice from 2 limes
- ½ medium onion, red, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup cucumber
- ¼ cup sweet peppers
- ¼ cup corn
In a medium bowl combine onions, garlic, cilantro, Chipoltle in Adobo, Serrano, Habanero or Jalapeno, lime juice. salt and pepper. Gently fold in tomatoes.
Place strainer in sink and place salsa in it. Allow the excess liquid to drain. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!