Slow Cooker Taco Chicken and Rice
This slow cooker Taco Chicken and Rice recipe is easy to follow. It's a delicious, hearty meal that will satisfy everyone!
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 large peppers chopped
- 1 can 28 oz diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 cup long grain rice uncooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 package or 3 tablespoons taco seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese shredded (if desired)
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle onions and peppers over top. Add diced tomatoes, rice, broth, Taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until blended. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or high for 3 to 4. Sprinkle cheese over top when serving if desired!