Easy Omelet Ham and Egg Cups
Easy Omelet Ham and Egg Cups are an easy, quick and tasty way to make breakfast or brunch! Using any vegetables or cooked meat your heart desires!
- 6 slices deli ham or diced leftover ham
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup any combination of finely chopped onion, peppers or any other vegetable you want to include
- ¼ cup ham, cooked bacon, or sausage if using I rarely do anymore because I figure I am already using ham
- ½ cup cheese, shredded or grated, more or less to taste
- 2 tblsp milk or water
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced if desired for serving
- cooking spray
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly coat muffin cups with cooking spray. Fit 1 slice of ham into each muffin cup as best you can.
Place a tablespoon or so of mixed chopped vegetables on top of the ham at the bottom of the cup. If you are adding additional ham, cooked bacon or sausage, now is the time to do it.
The ham will not fit perfectly in to the cup and some of your egg may run outside the ham into the muffin cup. This is ok.
Scramble eggs in a bowl and add water or milk. Using a ladle spoon the eggs on top of the vegetables, in to the muffin cup.
Bake between 16-19 minutes. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each egg before serving if desired. I usually don't. Remove ham and egg cups carefully. Sprinkle with chopped green onions if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!