Fabulous Green Bean Stir-Fry
Our Fabulous Green Bean Stir-Fry is full of green beans, carrots, sugar snap peas and onions combined in a light, flavorful sauce! Perfect for any occasion!
- 2 - 2 ¼ cups green beans, fresh, trimmed, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 cups baby carrots or carrots, large, sliced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce -
- 1 can (5.5-6 oz) tomato paste -
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups beef, vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes - more or less to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive or another vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
In a bowl combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, broth, and cornstarch. Set aside.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat until it shimmers or when flicking a drop of water in it dances.
Add garlic, onions, ginger and red pepper flakes.
Next, add tomato paste.
Add broth mixture, green beans, carrots and snap peas.
Stir fry for 6 to 8 minutes, uncovered.
Serve immediately and enjoy!