Ultimate Easy Baked Homemade Cheesecake
Ultimate Easy Baked Homemade Cheesecake uses 7 ingredients, no sour cream, is light, creamy, and the original, classic, best cheesecake recipe in the world!
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker or chocolate crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (I will add 1/4 cup personally if I'm not adding anything else to this cheesecake)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (optional)
Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl combine butter, crumbs and sugar.
Press into the bottom of your spring form pan to make the bottom crust. Try to make the base as even as possible. I have used the side of a coffee mug to press down and flatten the crust as best as I can.
Your crust should look something like this. Set aside.
Using a handheld or stand mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add condensed milk, eggs and lemon juice and beat until smooth. Make sure mixture is totally blended.
Add sprinkles if using.
Stir until evenly distributed.
Pour on top of your crumb mixture.
Bake until center of cake springs back when lightly touched. Between 50 and 55 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature in the pan.
Serve and enjoy!